Mirvac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.1

Date Entry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mirvac (Norman, OK) in July 2017.

Interview

they just decide to hire me after 5 questions and they are not about any skills. i have been asked for use team viewer to entry to my computer to download software, that is wired.

Interview Questions

• have you been worked online? have you been worked at home?   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mirvac (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Started off going good but then asked for 850 for software they claimed I need wanted me to go to Money Gram and Send money to somebody I don't even know

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mirvac (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2017.

Interview

questions about your study background,personality,why you chose this major,why you change your major if you have (cause I have changed my major from finance to accounting), former working experience,any plan for your future,how do you solve problems during your last job,what make you outstanding among all interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Is there any difficulty in your work before?How do you solve it?   Answer Question

Finance Role Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mirvac in January 2017.

Interview

Met more than one staff member and was quite relaxed. Culture was shared as being hard working, emphasis on teamwork and deadlines met together collectively. Long hours -work hard, but well deserved time off encouraged as well

• Strengths
      Weaknesses
      Past roles and experience
      Why this role in particular
      Why should I hire you   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mirvac (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Very general questions. Some behavioural questions were also asked.
    For the phone interview, they called 15 minutes in advance to confirm the interview time again with you. The actual interview itself was around 15-20 minutes. Fairly standard. No need to be overly nervous about it.
    For the one-on-one interview, they had one of their managers interviewed me. Still general questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. tell me about yourself
      2. why did you pick Mirvac and specific division   Answer Question

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirvac (Sydney (Australia)) in May 2014.

Interview

There was only one interview as it was for a temp/permanent role. Questions included:
    - Why do you want to work here?
    - What are your strengths/weaknesses?
    - Describe an situation where you used your communication skills? Etc.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward interview and the girls that interviewed were really nice   Answer Question

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mirvac (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2014.

Interview

There were 2 interviews - 1 with company's recruiter and 1 with the manager.

The recruiter was great. Well-prepared, amiable, hands-on. Interview with manager was a disaster - he came unprepared and behaved as if I am in his home. He also hasn't reviewed my CV before the interview. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Recruiter asked to name my strengths, to describe how I understand integrity and to give few examples. The manager asked to tell about my past experience, but in general he didn't really have many questions and was unprepared.   Answer Question

Finance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mirvac (Melbourne (Australia)) in January 2009.

Interview

Interview was easy, not really technical. They only asked me about what I've been doing in my professional career. I did show them reference letters from my previous supervisors as well as a recognition letter from my previous CFO. They were not interested in it. Instead, they trusted a friend of mine more who's already working for them who referenced me.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation. I desperately needed money at that time.