Moda Operandi Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moda Operandi Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Moda Operandi

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moda Operandi in March 2018.

Interview

Very simple. Had 2 conversations: one with hiring manager and one with a site merchandiser. They were really nice and willing to answer all my questions. Definitely have a good understanding of eCommerce.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Moda Operandi

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

the first round was a phone interview, followed by a in-person interview. I would say that the phone interview with the HR person was more detailed than the actual interview with the team you want to work with. When I interviewed with the director of the specific team, it was more of a relaxed conversation than a question and answer interview. Simple questions, mostly fit and why you want to work at Moda Operandi.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moda Operandi (New York, NY).

Interview

I went in and met with someone from HR. She gave me a run down about what the company is about and what they finished working on, she explained some general roles and what I would essentially be doing if I got the internship and asked about my background and how I learned about the company. That same day I met with the fashion editor and she asked me about my background and explained to me what her intern would be doing (which was having an actual learning experience and not going on coffee runs). I got a tour of the office and met some people from the studio team which I thought was very nice. I wanted to intern at Moda for a while so even if I didn't get the internship I was happy to meet people there and see their offices.

Interview Questions

• -How did you learn about Moda?
      -What are your interest (in the fashion industry & in general; I think this was to get a better feel of which department would be best bc maybe you thought you wanted to do something and a different dept. better fit)
      - Questions about your resume   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Moda Operandi.

Interview

Rather quick interview process once the company is interested in you, friendly hiring staff. They do ask that you submit samples of your work experience i.e look books or blog posts.