Mohawk Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2018

2.4

Weaver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Hillsville, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

I received a call from HR representative to schedule an interview. The interview was straightforward and relatively easy. I was told that there were only a few more candidates to be interviewed and that I would be contacted at the beginning of the following week. After not hearing back from the HR representative, I called to inquire about the position. I left multiple messages and my calls were not returned. The HR representative finally answered my call and told me I was more suited for a position in another department that didn't have any openings.

Weaver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Landrum, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Landrum, SC).

Interview

hired and went to work next day

Negotiation

hired

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview with a recruiter. They asked very basic questions just to determine if you would be able to come to the location to complete the internship. The next interview was with the hiring manager and they are really looking for why you are passionate about that position.

Interview Questions

• What made you choose your major and what is your desired career outlook? Why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries.

Interview

Everything was great. I had no issues.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. I was presented a project and I asked questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was none. that was the amount you get. take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Calhoun, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

There are 2 to 3 interviews in the process. The first is not as formal as the second. The first interview is one on one with basic questions. Then a week or two later they will call for a second interview and make a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern here? Why do you think you would be a good fit? What areas do you need improvement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Calhoun, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Notified about interview time within two weeks of applying. Met with three interviewers individually for about twenty minutes each. All very friendly, and wanted to support me in finding my place in the company.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Calhoun, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back, they asked direct questions and simply wanted to know how well you knew your stuff. The interviewers were asking questions to see how familiar I was with their process. A lot of the questions I answered based of my research of the company.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calhoun, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Calhoun, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

typical in the number of people you meet and the timing. starts with phone screens, then a couple rounds of live interviews. takes most of the day, about 5-6 people per day. time between interviews can stretch out to availability of interviewers. level of preparation across the interview team varied but was good enough to get a read on the individual they were interviewing. each lasts for about an hour. no trick questions or games.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Chatsworth, GA) in February 2018.

Interview

First we were to give a training presentation on a supplied subject. Followed by a normal interview process with respected leadership. Entire interview lasted around fifty minutes. Interviewers were sure to thank me for my time. It was a great learning experience.

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bennettsville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mohawk Industries (Bennettsville, SC) in May 2013.

Interview

fair, informative most of all educational. dress to look like you want to work ,be prepare to ask questions and be asked questions. go prepared, well rested and groomed. take notes be assertive.