Mohr Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mohr Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mohr Partners

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mohr Partners (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

I had applied for this position after finding the job listing on ASU's Sun Devil Career Link. I was initially contacted by the Associate Director of Portfolio Accounts out of the Phoenix office where I set up an interview for the position. I was later contacted by the Recruiting Manager out of Dallas after my inteview however, he did not realize that I had already interviewed. All this to say, it didn't seem like the two offices were on the same page when they were pursing interviewing me.

The interview was pretty relaxed. The interviewer was in a polo with either jeans or khakis on. I'm having a hard time remembering exactly. He had some specific questions for me to see if I had any experience with Costar or Loopnet and he also wanted to know if I had experience talking with brokers and spending time on the phone as the position requires researching markets. Usually you are calling brokers to find local information and to confirm what Costar or Loopnet is reporting. I would say it was pretty low pressure as we got a few laughs in and talked about personal stuff for a little bit as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Costar and Loopnet and how much experience do you have speaking with clients and brokers?   Answer Question

They offered me $35,000/year with the opportunity to make much more after the first year. This would be a significant pay cut for me and I did not want to take the cut.

Associate Broker Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Mohr Partners.

Interview

1) Job Fair
    2) Phone interview
    3) Meeting at office with multiple candidates
    4) Day of interviews (Brokers to determine who will hire you on their team)

They invited all of the candidates to attend a night event. We proceeded to tour the office (1 floor), getting introduced to the various departments and what their functions brought to the table.

The final day were several interviews from multiple partners, as well as their associates to chime in recommendations.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated based on my experience, and they improve their offer.