Molex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.9

Data Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a temp job that I applied on the Adecco website and worked with the recruiter there to have me scheduled for a 2 hour interview with 3 people- supervisor, team leader, and manager. The temp job were to last for 1- 1/2 years and had to go through with this process where I had to schedule my interview for in the morning and had to makeup my hours at my temp job at the time. Was asked situational questions such as what you've had to experience in certain situations or if you've dealt with particular situations. Supervisor and team leader seemed more laid back, but the manager wasn't all that bad, just more rigorous and straight to the point.
    Finding the visitor's parking was a pain & had to go through a security gate & ended up arriving in the lobby about 5 min late only to have 3 other people ahead of me and a group behind me- all at the same time and we all had to give our ids to be checked in. So had to wait a few more minutes to be retrieved for the interview process.
    But alas, never heard back from Adecco regarding their decision.... all of this for a temp gig.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

A Behavior interview was conducted to view characteristic to align with company guiding principles and MBM philosophy. Knowing and understanding the culture of the company and providing examples of being a great fit is helpful.

Interview Questions

• What does the word Value mean to you.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two people interviewed me, the Engineering Manager and the HR Manager. The HR manager seemed nice but the Engineering Manager had a scowl on his face. Immediately I can sense the bias especially from the Engineering Manager. They hardly asked any technical questions and the interview only lasted 30 minutes. Not a good sign. Whatever questions they asked I was able to answer.
    The frustrating is they told you at the end of the interview that they will let me know either way what the decision is. I emailed the manager, called and texted the Talent Acquisition person several times but no response. If they are like this from the start, why would I pursue a career with them? My last name is hispanic so maybe they thought I was until they saw me. Like what I said, I sensed the bias from the beginning.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Little Rock, AR) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, you will receive an email to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview will be a panel interview lasting 2.5 hours.

Juniors Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Molex (Champaign, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

I received an email and was asked to set up a time for a phone interview. The interviewer was really easygoing and good to talk with. She made sure to fully describe the position to me before asking me some follow up questions.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2016.

Interview

They first do a phone screening and if you pass that round, they will call you for a on site interview. The on site interview can take 3.5 hours. The interview is very behavioral type based questions. As in they will ask " tell me a situation where...".. the list goes on. Overall it is not bad at all. Just relax and answer the questions as if you are having a friendly discussion with a teacher.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molex.

Interview

Date and time came and no correspondence came from the recruiter. I emailed asking if there was a miscommunication in the interview time he replied manager will directly call to your number truly unprofessional way of scheduling interview. But the manager didn't call me, the recruiter failed to contact me again. After few mails exchange he replied they hired internal candidate totally unprofessional, wasted time for almost 2-3 weeks never again will give interview for this company…

Planner Interview

Interview

First you will go through a phone interview and then you will be brought in for face to face interview. After the panel interview they will get back to you to discuss salary.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

I had one interview on campus. Follow-up interview was on-site with 4 individuals for 45 minutes each. Questions were awkwardly placed by the analysts which gave me a sense of their culture. One analyst asked me all questions about conflict resolution with other team members. Another was more focused on the specifics of an implementation I was a part of, almost as if he was looking to do it for himself. Afterwards, there was a 15 min session with HR Director from Koch requesting feedback on interview. It was almost as if he was looking for dirt on the interviewers.

After 3+ hours of interviews and 1 hour commute each way to interview, all I received was a voicemail from the HR Director (from an unknown number no less) indicating I was not getting an offer. This was ok because, after the interview, I don't think I would have accepted an offer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone else was taking credit for your work? How would you handle problems with a co-worker? What would you do if you're not getting along with your co-worker?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by several 30 minute interviews with engineers. Very well organized, typical behavioral interview but once I started talking about relevant topics they strayed away from the typical questions and let me talk and ask them questions.