Molex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Molex

2.8

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Maumelle, AR) in July 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen with HR Manager, easy 7-8 questions. Scheduled for an onsite interview with the Materials Manager and the Production Manager, which took about an hour. After that, I met with the HR Manager, as just a formality. He told me to "feel free to follow up with me at any time on this position", but that I would be hearing back from him within the next week. Despite follow-up with a phone call and an e-mail (approximately 2 weeks later), I received no communication or rejection letter. Two months later, still have not heard anything. Definitely not what I had expected.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Interview

First you will go through a phone interview and then you will be brought in for face to face interview. After the panel interview they will get back to you to discuss salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Molex (Maumelle, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Got invited for an on-site interview session from my school career fair. I was late to the office because of the morning traffic, along with the fact they have two offices 5 minutes apart from each other.

Interview Questions

• What was your education background?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in April 2012.

Interview

2 Rounds of interview each 2-3 hours. General questions, tell me about yourself? what do you know about Molex? Why do you want to work here? where do you see youself in 5 years? Everyone was very nice and easy to talk with. Met with 4 individuals in 30 min slots.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molex (Auburn Hills, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was done by 4 people, in 2 parts each with 2 people. The interview took about 45 minutes each, and consisted of behavior type questions and going over my resume. None of the interviewers were intimidating and did a good job of making me feel welcome. They started by going over my resume (something I was obviously comfortable with), then moved on to the behavior questions. They mentioned that if I couldn't think of an answer I could come back to it, and took notes on my responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with a college and how/if it was resolved.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you took charge in a role when there was a lack of leadership.   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you experienced failure and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molex.

Interview

Applied for the job online, was emailed a few days later to set up an interview on-site. Before an interview I got a tour of the campus. The interview was three hours. Each hour, I would talk to a new person within the division. It was mostly behavioral.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Downers Grove, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

The Molex team was personable, open and very focused on performance. Most folks deemed to be there a long time and were very focusedon the business. They certainly value hard work, a team-focused perspective and eagerness to drive positive change. Great people to talk to and work with.

Interview Questions

Had to choose between multiple offers. It was a very difficult choice as I really liked the folks that I talked to and it seems to be a great place for a motivated individual to work, grow and prosper.

Associate Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process started with an phone call and than a communication through email. The hiring lady is very nice, but took a while to get a response back but overall wasn't that bad.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Molex (Lincoln, NE) in July 2015.

Interview

the person who performed the interview was really friendly and not intimidating. She explained the job requirements and what was expected. She also offered me the shifts that they had for hiring and told me to choose one.

Interview Questions

• what do you see wrong in this piece?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

First, you must have a relevant resume and apply online through their website or on another website.

1) Phone Interview With Human Resources
    2) Wait a Couple Months
    3) Phone Interview With Hiring Manager
    4) Face To Face Interview With Hiring Manager
    5) Background Check and Drug Screening

Overall, the process took a lot of time, but if you want to work for a good company you have to be patient.