Molex Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Molex Interview Questions

Updated Dec 16, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molex.

Interview

Applied for the job online, was emailed a few days later to set up an interview on-site. Before an interview I got a tour of the campus. The interview was three hours. Each hour, I would talk to a new person within the division. It was mostly behavioral.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex in October 2017.

Interview

Sophomore in college. First had a phone screen that was mostly behavioral fit questions. On that very call, I learned I would have a "technical" screen the following week, which would be an hour long skype call. My skype didn't work, so I accidentally showed up fifteen minutes "late" to the meeting. They mostly asked about my classes, but didn't seem very interested.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Molex (Ames, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to a career fair booth for Molex and they assigned me an interview time for the next day. Mostly personalized questions were asked and then he left it open for questions and a discussion.

Interview Questions

• What was a time you had a difficult team member and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose engineering as your major?   Answer Question

Summer Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

Simple S.T.AR-based questions. 4 different people interviewed me after getting a tour of the facility. The whole process was a bit unorganized due to confusion with managers of where I was supposed to be interviewed at. The place was a bit outdated and seemed unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What was one obstacle you faced while working with a group?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Molex.

Interview

Got an email for a phone screen with hiring manager. Manager did not call at the scheduled time and there was over an hour delay. Since it's a new team they don't know what they want. Reached out to assigned recruiter several times, who I never spoke with before and he never responded. Waited over a month and then I received an email saying they were pursuing other candidates. Very unprofessional hiring process to say the very least. Branding is not all about the products and services you sell it's also about your culture and the way you treat external job candidates as well as your employees. First impressions speak volumes.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Molex.

Interview

This is a fairly standard process where you are put in a room and you meet with specific people from the company. Molex has a specific process they use and questions that each person must ask.

Interview Questions

• what type of projects have you worked on in a group and give details   Answer Question

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molex (Auburn Hills, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening first, than I got invited for a on-site interview for 3.5hrs.
    Most of the questions are about your previous projects and resume, plus some behavior questions. No tough questions, interviewer are very friendly

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auburn Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Molex (Auburn Hills, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

Smooth and professional. it takes 45 min . they asked me about my previse carriers and how to improve the production process . Two managers and one supervisor were sitting asking me and listen deeply for my answers to find more questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you leaving your full time position and Appling for this term contract position   1 Answer

Data Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

This was a temp job that I applied on the Adecco website and worked with the recruiter there to have me scheduled for a 2 hour interview with 3 people- supervisor, team leader, and manager. The temp job were to last for 1- 1/2 years and had to go through with this process where I had to schedule my interview for in the morning and had to makeup my hours at my temp job at the time. Was asked situational questions such as what you've had to experience in certain situations or if you've dealt with particular situations. Supervisor and team leader seemed more laid back, but the manager wasn't all that bad, just more rigorous and straight to the point.
    Finding the visitor's parking was a pain & had to go through a security gate & ended up arriving in the lobby about 5 min late only to have 3 other people ahead of me and a group behind me- all at the same time and we all had to give our ids to be checked in. So had to wait a few more minutes to be retrieved for the interview process.
    But alas, never heard back from Adecco regarding their decision.... all of this for a temp gig.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Molex (Lisle, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

A Behavior interview was conducted to view characteristic to align with company guiding principles and MBM philosophy. Knowing and understanding the culture of the company and providing examples of being a great fit is helpful.

Interview Questions

• What does the word Value mean to you.   1 Answer