Moneris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moneris Interview Questions

Updated Oct 13, 2017

2.9

Tech Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moneris (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Telephone interviewer calling from Toronto, also sending link to online assessment questionnaire and a interactive call center testing software to determine competencies.

In-person, half-hour, with 2-people, call center manager and HR person. Questions relevant to CV and experiences. Also want to know what you know about Moneris.

Interview Questions

• Do you accept our hours of operation 8h to 22h   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

first phone interview with HR
    then first round on-site interview with two managers: behavioral questions mainly, some technical questions
    last round on-site interview with one manager and one director: situational and behavioral questions, then two small case studies

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Applied and received an invite to a phone interview, then qualified for a a face-to-face interview. Had one interview with 1 executive and then another interview with 2 more executives.

Business Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Interview process was typical, however, the manager who interviewed me was so charming and relaxed, it was actually a fun interview. The questions were typical, positives, strengths and weaknesses. As mentioned, they were very laid back which helped make the process more comfortable, even providing coffee and biscuits. They were engaging and didn't just have their heads down making notes.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a client had an issue with no management to assist.   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with manager lasted for 30 mins together with 1 developer. two weeks of job application process. in job ad, they mentioned L1, L2 and L3 support however its only L1 and L2 as there's a development team for the L3 troubleshooting of issues.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Apply via Moneris website (career page); contacted by recruiter over the phone to outline your interest in the job, relevant experiences and salary expectations.
    One in person interview was done with two managers: the interview was comfortable and professional; received conformation of employment from the recruiter soon afterward.
    Interview processing time is fairly quick and expedient.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Commercial Credit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

First round, common HR questions such as:
    why do you want to work for Moneris?
    Why does this role interest you?
    Tell us about your strength and weakness
    Tell us about yourself
    Tell us a time you resolved a conflict with a co-worker
    Where do you see yourself in five years?

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you resolved a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

Telephone interview, then interview with hiring manager, then director, waiting for feedback on final interview results is long as the beginning stages were quick...interview process seems over kill given the position applied for.

Interview Questions

• Case study on the integrity of ad hoc reporting and what you would do given management is not content with the reporting given errors.   Answer Question

Senior Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Etobicoke, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Moneris (Etobicoke, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a two round process, first one with the manager and second one was with the director.it was mostly covering my resume and asking questions based on my previous experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

i have not gone to that phase yet

Operation Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moneris (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

It was over the phone, interview begun asking some simple questions like describing yourself and what make you think you are good for the job. But there is one thing I do not like, in the job description, it only specify English is needed (not mandatory to be bilingual). I undertsand French is mostly required in Montreal but please put all the requirements. It is a false advertisement. They reject you on something they did not require at the beginning.