Moneris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moneris

2.8

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2020.

Interview

the team and hr recruiter were confused and seemed unqualified for conducting interviews. They asked me questions i answered everything and still no response for a month and then a rejection letter. it seems there is bias and unfairness in the process

Interview Questions

• about my work and technical details about projects   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three steps:
    - online programming challenge (technical screening) via codility.com: included two programming tasks of easy and medium complexity;
    - in-person onsite interview with hiring manager;
    - in-person onsite interview with development team members.

Interview Questions

• Programming task 1 (technical screening):
      You want to park your bicycle in a bicycle parking area where bike racks are aligned in a row. There are already N bikes parked there(each bike is attached to exactly one rack, but a rack can have multiple bikes attached to it). We call racks that already have bikes attached used.
       You want to park your bike in a rack in the parking area according to the following criteria:
              the chosen rack must lie between te first and the last used racks(inclusive);
              the distance between the chose rack and any other used rack is as big as possible.
      A description of the bikes already parked in the racks is given in a non-empty zero-indexed array A: element A[K] denotes the postion of the rack to which bike number K is attaced (for 0 <= K < N). The central position in the parking area is position 0. A positive value means that the rack is located A[K] meters to the right of the cetral position 0; a negative value means that it's located |A[K]| meters to the left.
      That, given a non-empty zero-indexed array A of N integers, returns the largest possible distance in meters between the chosen rack and any other used rack.
      Assume that:
              N is an integer within the range [2..100,000];
              each element of array A is an integer within the range [-1,000,000,000..1,000,000,000].   Answer Question
    • Interview questions with the hiring manager were regarding previous experience. Interview was conversational in nature.   Answer Question
    • Interview questions with the development team were regarding previous experience.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2020.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively quick. Interview seemed to be more of a casual conversation. Went out of context quite often. The manager talked a lot about himself, his work history at Moneris, his achievements and vision for his team.

Interview Questions

• goals in 5 years.
      management situations and how to handle. talk about yourself and ask questions   Answer Question

Busineess Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

The process was straight forward. I was called for a phone screening interview with HR first.
     After passing that, I was called in to interview with the hiring manager and HR.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

The first round interview took place over the phone. The interviewer was very friendly and asked standard questions. The company got back to me within a few days with their decision.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Initial HR interview, followed by an in-person meeting with 1-2 managers. The overall process was smooth and concise. After the interview process, there is an on-boarding period of around 2-4 weeks before you hit the ground running.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to help a customer   Answer Question

Sr. Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was smooth and comfortable. It took around an hour. That was more like a open discussion with previous project details. Was able to change ideas and discuss future team development.

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

No transparency. Follow up e-mails were answered with ver minimal two word e-mail answers. Second phone interview scheduled but interviewer never called. Followed up on missed interview with no response until 3 weeks later where I received a rejection e-mail.

Field Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris (London, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Initial phone screen with a recruiter. Then a phone interview with the hiring director. After completing both phone calls, a personality test was required to be completed. Then a face-to-face interview with the hiring director was the last step prior to the background check process.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage yourself day-to-day in order to get tasks done without any supervision at all?   Answer Question
    • If you were to get the job, how would you initially plan to attack the market?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you daily for success?   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2019.

Interview

the interview was via phone and was relatively short (20 minutes). The interviewer was focused on my past experiences on my cv. The interview had no curveballs thrown at me.

Interview Questions

• to explain how one of my previous jobs would allow me experience in the field   Answer Question