Moneris Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moneris Interview Questions

Interviews at Moneris

Sr. Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was smooth and comfortable. It took around an hour. That was more like a open discussion with previous project details. Was able to change ideas and discuss future team development.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moneris (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in April 2018.

Interview

I got an phone interview from Toronto and asked the basic education info, status info and professional experience, got an online quiz from Codility still waiting for the upcoming process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Started out with a phone call going over the position and asking qualifying questions (are you working, etc).

Next Step was a phone interview and it was very generic sales interview questions (tell me a time where you overcame an obstacle, something you did you're proud of,etc)

Last step, interview with Sales Manager and Inside Sales Manager, asked a lot of repeat questions in the phone interview.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

I am still waiting for a response.
    It was a phone interview at first, they just want to make sure you sound natural and have a flowing conversation. Then a face to face interview where the person would ask you more specific questions about your resume, it is very helpful to give concrete examples and just be honest about what you have done in your past jobs, what you liked and disliked the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about you that is not on your resume.   1 Answer

Integration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was transferred to this role from another position within Moneris, but I got a very detailed explanation of the work I would be doing and what was expected of me as well as any other information I needed to know before accepting the transfer of job. As my new boss was familiar with my skills and work attitudes from my work in the Compliance Department, and Compliance worked hand-in-hand with Integration, there was not much question as to whether I had the skills for the job, so the whole process was quite short, only two weeks from proposal to starting in my new job.

Interview Questions

• The asked if I would be willing to travel in the new position; my previous job with Moneris did not require me to travel   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview with manager lasted for 30 mins together with 1 developer. two weeks of job application process. in job ad, they mentioned L1, L2 and L3 support however its only L1 and L2 as there's a development team for the L3 troubleshooting of issues.

Vice President Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

A call to fact check, confirm interest, set up phone interview. Phone interview of 45 minutes in depth around job requirements. If passed then in person interview of top 2 candidates for purpose of final selection.

Interview Questions

• Very traditional questions. Describe your experience relating to this specific skill noted in the description. Also asked top things that worry me about the role. And to discuss a time when things did not work out and how I dealt with it.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moneris.

Interview

Applied and received an invite to a phone interview, then qualified for a a face-to-face interview. Had one interview with 1 executive and then another interview with 2 more executives.

Systems Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and very open. The technical details for the job were explained in very general terms. A lot of the questions were situational and about personal characteristics. Team work and the ability to act in a rapidly changing and some time stressful situations were the main focus. This is basically what is needed for a 24/7 support role at a large corporation. There was a presumption that the technical skills required for this position will be acquired during several months of training.

Interview Questions

• The main question was: "How do you cope with stress, and how do you interact with others?"   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moneris (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

It mainly included behavioural questions like

Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.

Give me a specific example of a time when you used good judgment and logic in solving a problem.

Give me an example of a time when you set a goal and were able to meet or achieve it.

Interview Questions

• Give me a specific example of a time when you had to conform to a policy with which you did not agree.   Answer Question