Moogsoft Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Moogsoft

1. Featured Interview

Sales Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of the following:

1) Online Application

2) Screening Questions by email: These are questions to get to know you better and to see if your professional background is a fit for the position.

3) If your background is a fit, you passed to the next round for an interview with the hiring manager, where they screen if you are a cultural and professional fit for the position.

4) If yes, you will be invited to an interview on site to meet the team and be able to ask as many questions of the company as possible. This part is the final round interview and allows you to screen them and see if this is a place that you would want to work for.

5) If you are a match with the company, you receive an offer!

The whole process lasted three weeks, from the first email to the time I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• 1) How does a Vlookup formula work?
      2) Why are you passionate about sales support?
      3) Describe the most elaborate excel formula field you’ve ever created?
      4) Have you ever been exposed to object-oriented programming? What languages are you familiar with?
      5) What’s your favorite jolly rancher?   1 Answer

Java Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

First was an initial call with a Principle Engineer. During the call I was asked Java questions, an algorithm problem, and culture fit questions. If that goes well, next is a take home project. Finally, there is an onsite interview where I met with people on the Engineering team and the CEO. No weird puzzle problems, very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Make sure you're good at Java. Be good with OOP, data structures, and algorithms.   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Very straight forward, applied on linkedin, contacted by recruiter, then technical phone interview by an engineer, after that got invited on site for another whiteboarding interview with 2 engineers, received offer after 2 days. The whole process took about 2 weeks.

Technical Course Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

I was submitted through a referral. My hiring manager called me directly to talk. Our first call was about 30 min, then I was given a simple project to develop and present in an onsite meeting at the office later that week. I also met the Head of Global Talent and we chatted for a while. The first round was about 2 hours.
    Then I was set up with calls to my counterparts in the team. We talked about our shared skills and what interested them in the company. One week later I met with the new VP of engineering in SF for about 2 hours. Was given the offer later that week.

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft in April 2017.

Interview

Applied through school website. I was sent questions from a recruiter and then had interviews with someone on the marketing team and someone on the sales team. Both were phone interviews that were about 30 min each. Had good conversations about my experience, why I wanted to go into sales, and goals for after graduation. They both gave me great feedback throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• What did you choose you major?
      Why do you want to work at Moogsoft?
      What does Moogsoft sell?
      How would you grab an executives attention in 2 minutes?   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft in February 2017.

Interview

Very impressed with the interview process. Quick and extremely professional. Very easy to communicate and understand where you are throughout the entire process. Took about 2 weeks to do 3 phone interviews (2 technical) and 1 onsite interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Standard process. Recruiting first, on to hiring manager, then to broader team and cross-departmental interviews. Finishing interviews with hiring manager. Every step of the process was professional and focused on finding the best candidate for the role.

Interview Questions

• Focused questions on prior experiences/impact on success. No fluff, you have to prove your hands have been on the wheel.   Answer Question

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Moogsoft (San Francisco, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a typical interview process where I spoke with associates from different teams in the organization. The questions can be categorized into two areas - technical expertise and company culture fit. Every interviewer was personable and made me feel at ease which helped to make the overall interview experience very good.

Interview Questions

• Are you more comfortable working with Windows servers or Linux servers.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moogsoft.

Interview

The interview process was very streamlined. I was contacted promptly by a recruiting contractor and interviews were set up promptly. In addition the process was relatively quick - I enjoyed the overall experience.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft (Broomfield, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

I had several interviews with various people in the leadership team. A combination of video conference and in person. The technical questions were strong, and up to date. Everyone was welcoming as well as challenging.

Recruiting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moogsoft.

Interview

Personal reach out via email with questions about experience and compensation. That was literally it and they followed up with an automatic email saying they weren't moving forward. Obvi, not worried about candidate experience. Bad rep of the company on my end.