Mor Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mor Furniture

Web Development Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mor Furniture in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very thorough and professional. I spoke with their main it guy and a software person and they were looking for a Magento developer that was in house. They said that they tried a local Magento agency but did not have good success with them. That is why they were looking for a full time, in house developer to maintain the current e-commerce site.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to modify an existing Magento design to be more like their comptitor's site.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mor Furniture in August 2014.

Interview

Easy interview process. Basic personality assessment. I met first with a regional manager and then the second interview was the same day as his Boss was there. The first interview was very friendly and appropriate. The second person to interview me was rude and arrogant. Nonetheless, I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated by competition?
      Do you succeed in reaching sales goals?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (Riverside, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed only twice but was recruited. Standard questions asked in regards with real life situations and how I handled. They wanted to understand how I handled several different situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a scenario where you were no achieving the results needed and what you did.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Avondale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (Avondale, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

You interview with a store manager, then if you pass that interview, you interview with the GM of that store. The final interview is with the Regional Sales Manager. They tell you in the interview that you don't want to work there because of the long hours, so you commit to it if they hire you.

Interview Questions

• Who was my least favorite manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You will make more than $3k/month or go home.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick 30 minutes tops talked to various managers they all ask the same questions very easy to get hired no women managers all white shirted young guys that were not well educated but probably had worked there a very long time

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to clean the bathroom   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

emailed resume, got a call to do an interview, then asked to go do a drug test, then offer was given.

Interview Questions

• Do you see the hours of this job fitting in with your lifestyle?   1 Answer

I got another offer from a company that had weekends off and a 9-5 schedule.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Cajon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (El Cajon, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Typically you have to go through 4 interviews. All are pretty much the same, just different managers. After they give you the ok, you then go through the orientation, which is about 3 days.

Interview Questions

• They ask how much money do you want to make? The answer they're looking is quite simple since it's a commisions only position. The answer is "As much as I can make."   1 Answer

FinanceProcessor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Received a call from the HR department. First interview was with the finance manager. I received a call back to have a second interview was with the accounting manager. Basic interview questions mainly about past job history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Mor Furniture in September 2011.

Interview

host job camp of at least 50 to 150 people and you must be chosen from those people as 1 of 2-3 to start. Do hiring twice a year.

Interview Questions

• Why Mor? its a furniture company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mor Furniture (Kent, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Review of my performance, what I typically made, want to make.

Interview Questions

• How much have you made on current job?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about cleaning, dusting janitorial work.   1 Answer

Talking with other sales