Moret Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Moret Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Moret Group

Testing Interview

Interview

The first manager was really nice, sweet and professional.
    The second one she directed me to meet was some sort of head of production has horrible English and when she was asking me questions I had no idea what she was talking about.
    Sounds like a 9-5:30 job but they make it clear that it was not. A lot of overtime from the sound of it. Looks like a decent place but too bad hiring manager had to get approval from another manager on whether or not she can hire.

Interview Questions

• Asking lead time on orders when it had basically nothing to do w/the so called hiring testing department.   Answer Question

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Moret Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I got interviewed by 3 people. Coordinator, Production Manager and General Manager. Everyone seemed down to earth and not so intimidating like most corporate fashion jobs. They basically want to know if you have at least 2 years of experience in the fashion industry and they want someone who wants to only do production and not got to design later on.

Interview Questions

• I was shown a bunch of price ticket hangtags and was asked to state something that was wrong in the hangtags.   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moret Group.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by HR the next day to set up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 15 min. It was very professional and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• -Why are you leaving your present job
      -What is your strength   Answer Question

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moret Group (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

applied on line, received email from HR for interview. took about a week from apply to interview.
    talked to HR first then the director of production. Asked few questions about production process and showed me some labels, have to point out the mistakes

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Moret Group (New York, NY) in February 2019.

Interview

The process has been over a month and a half. The woman who interviewed me was very nice and informative. I was pretty convinced I was going to be offered the job, because I was basically told that, but the process was SO drawn-out, it wasn't even worth it. Every time I would follow up I would be told they would have an answer in a couple days. A couple of days turned into weeks and now over a month has gone by. It doesn't sound like this company is organized or professional AT ALL. So I would not recommend wasting your time, because they will have no problem wasting yours.

Freelance Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moret Group (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Everyone was very nice. Asked the usual questions. Interviewer was very clear about the job position and the project I was going to work for. Showed me samples of what they were working on. Felt very comfortable w/the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• What are my skill? How many years of experiences? Can I use Illustrator and Photoshop? Can I do Tech Packs and Specs? Specific questions about every area of my portfolio. Did a little test sketching on Illustrator, modifying prints/textures and colors.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moret Group.

Interview

Questions were along the lines of What length would you go for this position? Not reflective of the online posting. Caught me by surprise. Really nice company. Alot of different brands within so there are very different groups.

Interview Questions

• What length would you go for this position? Would you travel?   Answer Question

Sales Planning Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Moret Group (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I had my resume passed to HR from a friend, they got in touch with me right away and set up an interview for the following week. I met with two people while there, one from the HR department and one that I would be working under. I was there for about an hour.