Morgan Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Multiple step process interview, From application to online assesment, to phone screening, to drug, background and credit checks, to in-person interview which is either one on one or group.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Silver Spring, MD) in January 2013.

Interview

Very short process. Mostly school related questions and experience from previous employment. We went over my resume and my achievements so far in my career. I was not impressed by hiring person and one round of interview process. Seems like they would hire anyone.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get better?   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties.

Interview

Received a phone call about my resume. When I called back I was told that the person who called was no longer with the company. After playing phone tag with the person next in line for about two weeks, I was told to fill out an online assessment which took FOREVER. She then told me I would be contacted for a face to face interview or for a Skype interview since I lived out of the area. Waited about another week with no response. Then after asking about the status of my application I received an informal e-mail stating the position was filled. I was never aware about what was going on with the interview process. As far as I knew I was still waiting to see when my Skype interview would be!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Properties in October 2014.

Interview

Sent resume online and received a phone a day after. Then took an online assessment (you can find how to test good online standard work assessment). After the test i was called for a face to face interview. From what i got from my coworkers i most have nailed the face to face because they took park in 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• You get alot of what is your weakness? Worst boss? Struggles you over came? What kind of boss do you like or work well with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After your "congrats call" you can discuss your wages. At least that's how i did it.

Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Bear, DE) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was timely and the managers were professional but kept things at ease allowing for humor to be interjected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was computer generated.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Came in and was hired because I dressed professionally. They needed help and were looking to hire immediately. I regret accepting the offer. I mean I really regret accepting the offer. These people are terrible.

Interview Questions

• Can you work well with others   1 Answer

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Properties.

Interview

Applied online. Waited a month for a response which was in the form of a email that asked me to respond to 5 questions. I replied with a very thorough email. Did not hear back for 2 weeks (not even a confirmation) so I sent a follow up email which was forwarded to a hiring manager. She asked for a time to give me a call. I gave her a generous window considering it was a weekday. She never called. Another 2 weeks pass and I get a call asking me to reach back out to them. She did apologize for the long wait and said they were short staffed. I am not sure what is going on over there, but it doesn't seem stable.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role?
      How will a Leasing Professional position fill that need?
      In your opinion, what are the three most important traits a Leasing Professional must possess to be successful?
      Please describe the work environment or culture and its management style in which you have experienced the most successes.
      What annual compensation range would you be comfortable with in your next role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Temple Hills, MD).

Interview

Applied online, had to take a personality test before the face to face interview. Met with the manager and had to do a mock tour. Was told to expect a call in a couple days. Straightforward process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties in September 2014.

Interview

Online test (over 100 question), they do a phone interview, then you come in and meet the manager and maybe a department head if they have one. Example leasing agent will meet with leasing manager and property manager. Its an average interview nothing special

Leasing Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Branch, NJ

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Long Branch, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Took about a month to get through. Had an in person interview one site with the property manager. The property manager called me back saying I had the job a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with an angry customer or resident. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question