Morgan Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morgan Properties Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Temple Hills, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Temple Hills, MD).

Interview

Applied online, had to take a personality test before the face to face interview. Met with the manager and had to do a mock tour. Was told to expect a call in a couple days. Straightforward process.

Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Multiple step process interview, From application to online assesment, to phone screening, to drug, background and credit checks, to in-person interview which is either one on one or group.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Pittsburgh, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Came in and was hired because I dressed professionally. They needed help and were looking to hire immediately. I regret accepting the offer. I mean I really regret accepting the offer. These people are terrible.

Interview Questions

• Can you work well with others   1 Answer

Part-Time Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Properties in January 2015.

Interview

Best Interview I have ever been on. Loved the staff that I met. Very informational. Lovely property. Very organized. I met the property manager, who was very energetic, very professional and all about being a team. I met the other team members they were very nice, gave me lots of information about the job and what to expect on a daily basis.

Interview Questions

• What are my challenges I need to overcome. I always have a problem with this question because my mind is always on keep it positive mode.   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties.

Interview

Received a phone call about my resume. When I called back I was told that the person who called was no longer with the company. After playing phone tag with the person next in line for about two weeks, I was told to fill out an online assessment which took FOREVER. She then told me I would be contacted for a face to face interview or for a Skype interview since I lived out of the area. Waited about another week with no response. Then after asking about the status of my application I received an informal e-mail stating the position was filled. I was never aware about what was going on with the interview process. As far as I knew I was still waiting to see when my Skype interview would be!

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Properties in October 2014.

Interview

Sent resume online and received a phone a day after. Then took an online assessment (you can find how to test good online standard work assessment). After the test i was called for a face to face interview. From what i got from my coworkers i most have nailed the face to face because they took park in 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• You get alot of what is your weakness? Worst boss? Struggles you over came? What kind of boss do you like or work well with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

After your "congrats call" you can discuss your wages. At least that's how i did it.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties in September 2014.

Interview

Online test (over 100 question), they do a phone interview, then you come in and meet the manager and maybe a department head if they have one. Example leasing agent will meet with leasing manager and property manager. Its an average interview nothing special

Part Time Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansdale, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Lansdale, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

One interview. Never got back to me. There were 2 young girls and all they did was put down the apartment place and say how the nothing is repaired or maintaned and that the renters are upset. I guess if I was a woman it would have been different. Or maybe they thought I was too old. I was very insulted when they asked me how I was with computers. I know more about computers than they do, and have been using them way longer they have.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle it if you were with a new client and a renter walked in yelling about something?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Bear, DE) in December 2013.

Interview

Interview process was timely and the managers were professional but kept things at ease allowing for humor to be interjected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was computer generated.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morgan Properties (Laurel, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Professional, yet friendly and inviting

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unexpected, they paid me more than I asked them for.