Moser Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Moser Consulting

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Moser Consulting (Indianapolis, IN) in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied to a company that got me in contact with Moser. Once in contact with Moser asked me simple questions and mainly were looking for personality fit. Once I passed that personality test (with minimal coding questions) they called me at the end of the day.

Interview Questions
  • What does HTML stand for
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Moser Consulting (Indianapolis, IN) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. I was taken outside on their patio that overlooks a pond. The interviewer was easy to talk to and made me fell like I was part of the team even though an offer had not been made yet.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me how you handled a difficult customer?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Moser Consulting (Indianapolis, IN) in Jan 2014

Interview

Very fun and vibrant! The Moser HR team, especially Amy and Michelle, are awesome! Just be yourself and answer truthfully. There is no sweat, only skill, experience, and a fun attitude required.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work with others and at being placed at different companies?
1 person found this interview helpful