Moss Adams LLP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

On campus recruitment. Met at a coffee shop for first interview. In office for second interview. I had a good connection with the interviewer before the process. Very kind and definitely a better experience than EY.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP.

Interview

Interview process consisted of one round of on-campus interviews and one round of in-office interviews. There was a meet and greet before the first interview, then another one after the last round of interviews. I heard back in a few days.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It was very clear to me that the interviewers had not looked at my resume prior to the interview, and one of them was pulling questions out of the air in random order. The opposite of conversational. One of the interviewers was also dressed completely inappropriately in a mesh back shirt - totally bizarre for a consulting firm.

Administrative Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in April 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy interview process. Spanned 2 months. In the end position was given to a late entry internal applicant. Due to that fact, I felt my time was wasted when the job should not have been posted externally.

Interview Questions

• What was the most embarrassing thing that happened to you at work?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

On-line application. Several phone screen. On-line skills testing (MS office). In person interview with several people. Interviews have prompt start and stop times. Dress code seems to flux, so ask for the standard.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle multiple priorities.
      How do you keep track of your daily workload?

I was told that 45-50 hour work weeks were the norm, with additional needs during busy times.
      Also there are at least 8-10 weeks that are blocked for vacation due to busy seasonal work (pre and post).

NOTE: I interviewed for 2 different assistant positions. The people at Moss Adams seem pleasant. The first position I interview for was taken by an internal candidate and I withdrew from the second position. The reason is the open office layout. You are not assigned a desk. You reserve a desk (daily or weekly) via an app. All your work is kept in what looks like a Bed Bath and Beyond tote that you carry with you and then place in a small locker at night. I don't know where you would keep a coat or handbag. As an experienced EA, who has supported high level executives, I knew this type of set up would not allow me to be productive.
      Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I was interviewed the day after a college career fair. It was a 20 minute interview. A month later, I was interviewed in Dallas. They flew me to Dallas and we had a lunch interview followed by three 30 minute individual interviews with my potential future bosses/coworker. Later that semester, I got a call saying that I was going to get an offer for an internship with a good chance of full time employment after the internship. I got the offer later that week and I accepted it.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP in March 2017.

Interview

Mostly conversational, they are mostly trying to get to know you. Very easy going, asked you a couple questions about yourself and then the interviewer did the rest of the talking. He tried to make you as comfortable as possible during the process.

Summer Leadership Program Participant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Moscow, ID) in March 2017.

Interview

I spoke with two interviewers for about half and hour each. The interview was as conversational and low pressure as Glassdoor and the recruiter had led me to believe. Both interviewers started by giving me background on their experience with Moss Adams. They closed with time for questions, though the interview was too short for tons. They pulled conversation/question points from my cover letter and resume.

Summer Leadership Conference Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview for the Summer Leadership Conference was very conversational, as they are trying to know how you are suitable in the company's culture and environment. It was a very great experience

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Moss Adams LLP (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had an online interview through their video chat software. There were two interviewers asking questions concurrently. Both seemed to be hiring managers and not the actual accountants. Questions were all behavioral, pretty standard stuff on leadership and teamwork. After that I got an offer to go to their office in Dallas. The office interview consisted of an info session, q&a, lunch with all the staff, and then finally an interview at the end. The office interview was chill and the staff was really nice and not at all intimidating.