Movable Ink Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Movable Ink

1.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Movable Ink (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy, not too difficult in terms of technical challenges. However, their managers will not treat you well even when they decide to hire you. If you decline their offer they will not reimburse travel expenses.

Interview Questions

Movable Ink Response

Jul 11, 2017 – VP of Talent

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you felt you had a bad experience in the interview process. We strive to have a very fast turnaround for all candidate expense reimbursements. If there... More

Other Interview Reviews for Movable Ink

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Movable Ink (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

Had a phone screen with the recruiter that I thought went well. I expressed that I was interested in a couple of different roles and to help me consider which role would be the most appropriate.

Unfortunately, after the initial phone screen, I never got a response back. Then I get an email from the recruiter out of the blue two and a half months later saying they will not be moving ahead with me for the role I formally applied for, but would be willing to move forward with a different role… the role that I said I was also interested in during the first phone screen!

I don’t think it’s a good sign that the recruiter does not seem to be on top of things.

Interview Questions