NAPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAPA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2017

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NAPA (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked a few professional questions. The HR manager was VERY professional, friendly and respectable. The process included a break-down of uniform requirements, pay & benefits, training hours that needed to be complete, my job daily break-down, I had to spend half of my time on a computer watching company introduction DVD, signing up for direct deposit, signing different papers that were included in a company packet, I watched a total of 3 different videos on Safety, Work-place safety, and Devliery Driver Introduction.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA (Mount Pleasant, PA).

Interview

short and and no contract agreement Was told what hours of work and pay scale would be. I had a screening of how to and what to do on a sales call. Was expected to follow through with any and all programs with dealer shops.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NAPA (Napa, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was very brief. A few questions were asked. More conversational than anything. The interviewer was very nice. We mostly discussed the process of the business and the job duties. We also discussed my previous experience and about the companies, and my own, long term goals. We then proceeded to high five for approximately eleven hours straight.

Business Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galaţi, Galati (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NAPA (Galaţi, Galati (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 6 interviews in 2 months with Napa. I had meetings on Skype, face to face, by phone. They were very friendly people and relaxing atmosphere. We had a natural and normal discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Napa?   1 Answer