NAPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAPA Interview Questions

Interviews at NAPA

Software Developer Interview

Interview

It was a challenging test task and two technical interview. Also there was a psychological testing. The overall hiring process is quite good and clear. Interesting questions about experience .

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NAPA in April 2020.

Interview

Test task is not complicated, however requires quite a bit of your time (+\-2 days for me) and a lot of details attention.

Company does interesting and "real world" work and declares relocation to Finland, thus was much attractive for me. Also, I found people performing the interview (techlead, grouplead, sde and hr manager) to be adequate, affable and, of course, having deep technical background on what they do.

It seems like I had too high salary expectations (blue card threshold for Finland2020 + 1cent) and that was the main reason for decline.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward questions on how to improve productivity of test task execution   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in December 2019.

Interview

The interview process took 6-weeks in total. The first phase was a phone call, followed by an in-person interview. After the in-person interview, a design challenge was given. The fourth phase was a design presentation after which you would be called if chosen for the next phase. Everything went well until after I gave my design presentation. At this point, I was told that I would be contacted that week but the email never came. I contacted one individual whom I had spoken to in the company that told me to send them an email if I had any questions and they never replied back. I then contacted another individual with whom I had interviewed with and they responded back two weeks later telling me they had chosen someone else, but they asked me if I would be willing to be a back-up choice if their first pick doesn't go through. I sent them an email with a few other questions but never got a reply. In the end, the experience left a sour taste in my mouth. I was very disappointed with their lack of courtesy through the hiring process.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

There was a 2 hour technical interview ; Before hand having to solve a 2-3 day worth of work "homework" problem that we later discussed in the interview ; solving algorithms on the spot ; general questions regarding related technologies

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding the technologies described in the ad   Answer Question

Business Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galaţi, Galati (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NAPA (Galaţi, Galati (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 6 interviews in 2 months with Napa. I had meetings on Skype, face to face, by phone. They were very friendly people and relaxing atmosphere. We had a natural and normal discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Napa?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3-4 weeks from applying until getting called for the technical interview.
    The technical interview was done with a team of developers which I would be working with.
    After the technical interview there was a skype call with manager/managers

Interview Questions

• Basic OOP questions, relevant working experience (technologies used) was taken into consideration   Answer Question