NAPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NAPA

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA (Mount Pleasant, PA).

Interview

short and and no contract agreement Was told what hours of work and pay scale would be. I had a screening of how to and what to do on a sales call. Was expected to follow through with any and all programs with dealer shops.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an irate customer   1 Answer

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Napa, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NAPA (Napa, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was very brief. A few questions were asked. More conversational than anything. The interviewer was very nice. We mostly discussed the process of the business and the job duties. We also discussed my previous experience and about the companies, and my own, long term goals. We then proceeded to high five for approximately eleven hours straight.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NAPA (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I was asked a few professional questions. The HR manager was VERY professional, friendly and respectable. The process included a break-down of uniform requirements, pay & benefits, training hours that needed to be complete, my job daily break-down, I had to spend half of my time on a computer watching company introduction DVD, signing up for direct deposit, signing different papers that were included in a company packet, I watched a total of 3 different videos on Safety, Work-place safety, and Devliery Driver Introduction.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

There was a 2 hour technical interview ; Before hand having to solve a 2-3 day worth of work "homework" problem that we later discussed in the interview ; solving algorithms on the spot ; general questions regarding related technologies

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding the technologies described in the ad   Answer Question

Business Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galaţi, Galati (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NAPA (Galaţi, Galati (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

I had 6 interviews in 2 months with Napa. I had meetings on Skype, face to face, by phone. They were very friendly people and relaxing atmosphere. We had a natural and normal discussion.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to Napa?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA in January 2017.

Interview

The process took about 3-4 weeks from applying until getting called for the technical interview.
    The technical interview was done with a team of developers which I would be working with.
    After the technical interview there was a skype call with manager/managers

Interview Questions

• Basic OOP questions, relevant working experience (technologies used) was taken into consideration   Answer Question