NC State Employees' Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

went to company website
    printed out job application
    mailed job application with resume off
    received a call from manager two days later for an interview
    did interview and got a callback for background check

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   2 Answers

Insurance Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview with VP, 1 face-to-face interview with VP and Insurance Services manager. Asked basic entry level questions and replies were directed to a panel of upper management employees.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute your experience to Insurance Services?   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Asheville, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was in called for an interview with 5 or 6 employees. I found the interview to be easy and laid back. They were most interested to know about my background and tell me about how their policies and procedures

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who is upset?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Received phone call regarding the submission of my resume, and set up interview the following day. Interview was very casual and laid back. The employees in the office were very pleasant, seems like a very positive work environment. Interview consisted of simple behavioral interview questions, and afterwards we just had casual conversation with manager. About a week after the interview, received phone call stating I was being offered the position, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. You will not get rich in this role, but there are a lot of non monetary benefits for working for the organization.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union.

Interview

Met with the Branch manager and the Teller Supervisor. Standard questions were ask about ethics and the transition the credit union was making for their tellers. A universal roll where everyone is trained to do everything. Too many people to try to do all of them at once. Was informed that pay was less than my current job at the time but it was worth the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Raleigh, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview Process was in depth and simple. They asked quality open ended questions. they asked about previous experience. they want to make sure that you buy into the culture People helping People. They make sure you know what the aspects of the job are and what you will be doing day to day.

Interview Questions

• If I was comfortable handling cash   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Wake Forest, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online, speaking to someone over the phone, and scheduling an interview, there was a two-part interview. The first portion was explaining the job and benefits, while the actual interview lasted about 10 minutes with someone completely different.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Fayetteville, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied and dropped off application. Took about 2 weeks for a phone call to set up an interview appointment. Then it was a one on one interview. Took another week to get the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was take it or leave it. No negotiation!!! Worked there about 6 months and put my two weeks in.

Teller Interview

Interview

Sit down talk with the TSM and Branch Manager. They ask you the basic questions and it is nothing to fret about. Make sure you dress up in a suit and tie and ask questions at the end. Focus is 100% on member services, community services, reliability, and honesty. Make sure those qualities shine.

Interview Questions

• Your basic, standard questions you would expect. Nothing surprising.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NC State Employees' Credit Union (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

The interview was relaxing and manager was friendly. Made me feel comfortable and welcomed. I've never had another interview that was so easy. Asked good questions. I didn't feel like she was a robot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us   1 Answer