NCB Management Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCB Management Services

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NCB Management Services (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by an employment agency and an interview was set up for me. I got the call four days before the initial start date. I thought I has not been accepted since this position was to start January 14, 2013. Offered position for class starting March 11, 2013.

Interview Questions

• Who I interviewed with made me feel relax and comfortable. I voiced my concerns about being a collector especially how the economy is and how I know collectors to be. I was informed collectors are more customer service now and collectors second. That's why I wanted to give this career a chance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Was told what the starting salary would be and I accepted because I needed to work. If I knew then there was no raise once you are hire on permanently, I would not have taken the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCB Management Services (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency. I got a call that day that they wanted to meet with me. I had about an hour to find the place - the building is not easy to find. I know someone who interviewed there and never found the place. I walked in the building and waited a bit. I then met my manager - he didn't really ask any questions. Basically told me about the job, walked me around, and thirty minutes later I walked out with a job to start the next day.

Interview Questions