NCO Financial Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 40 of over 40 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NCO Financial

Anonymous Employee in Grand Island, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Grand Island, NE) in Jun 2018

Interview

Meet in a group then interview/required skills test/heard back from the company quickly/it was not a bad experience/they did not have multiple interviews/the skills tests was very basic/very to the point the right way.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience and what kind?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Norcross, GA)

Interview

The interview Process had question about my job description which, I collected on defaulted student loans for the U.S. Department of Education, maintained a collector budget, stayed attentive to employees and supervised 10 collection specialist, performed skip tracking activities using accurint, google and skipease.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to grow with the company. Are you willing to work hard to get the job done,

NCO Financial

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NCO Financial

Interview

Person doing interview was late. they did apologize. They tried to make the interview laid back and relaxing. So you weren't too nervous. You could answer questions after it was done. They were very friendly and seemed interested in you as a person without making it look like they were faking it

Interview Questions
  • What do you bring to the company. What do you think the job is about.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Charleston, SC)

Interview

Fairly easy and Straightforward. It took about 2 weeks from phone screening to offer. The interviewing manager was very knowledgable of potential questions and was able to introduce other staff members on the team.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company? What do you offer and will you bring to the team?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2015

Interview

I walked in to the office during a job fair they were holding. I was instructed to go into a room with computers and update my application then the receptionist set me up for a typing test. once I passed the typing test I was set up for my 1st interview, I passed the 1st interview and they sent me to the second interview after the second interview I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCO Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial in Dec 2014

Interview

It went pretty easy. Two interviews and i was in! The young man who interviewed me was very nice. I could tell they were looking for good people. This is the perfect place to get your career started.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

NCO Financial

Application

I interviewed at NCO Financial

Interview

Quick and fast. Hired at initial interview. I completed the application onsite. I was later called in the next day for an interview. Was I accepted the offer and was in the training class in two weeks.

2 people found this interview helpful

NCO Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NCO Financial in Sep 2014

Interview

Was called by a recruiter.Interview took about 5minutes waiting for back ground check. Still awaiting call back to see if I will be hired. The interviewer was kind and brief. Was told the interview would be an hour long but it was barely 10minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What company rules at your last job didn't you agree with.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2014

Interview

It was very explanatory and comfortable. The Manager was very good explaining my responsibilities from Top to Bottom because I worked there before for 5 years on another project and this project was completed .So they decided to rehire me once again because I have experience.

Interview Questions
  • If I feel comfortable with evening shifts.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NCO Financial (Toronto, ON) in Sep 2014

Interview

First - Phone interview with Recruiting Business Partner. Behavioural and Situational questions were asked as it relates to Human Resources and the position Second - In-person interview with HR Generalist (Manager) and Site Manager - Behavioural and Situational questions were asked as it relates to Human Resources and the position

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with difficult people in the workplace
Viewing 1 - 10 of 40 Interviews