NETSCOUT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

In person interview with hiring manager. The questions mostly pertained to gauging personality. An "optional" take home skills test was offered. The manager reviewed the results and explained how nobody on his team did as poorly, not even himself. The response was spiteful when a simple rejection would've sufficed.

One question was about something that really got me jazzed or excited and the interviewer proceeded to tell me about another applicants answer and how shallow he felt it was.

I received the interview through a recruiter wo had me take a skills assessment. Just before the interview was over the manager asked about my score, which is completely understandable. But then he pulled out a similar assessment he'd taken, compared it to his own and questioned why I did worse then he did. If I didn't meet the initial criteria why even bother with an interview?

A very unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• What does a company owe its employees   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

short not many questions .It's phone interview, some questions are hard to follow. But overall ok. Hr will have short phone interview, then schedule manager to give you anther phone interview. good luck with that.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Everett, WA) in August 2016.

Interview

20 min phone interview followed by onsite with 3 different people for 45 mins each, only I did not meet with all 3 interviewers, because the 2nd interviewer was a complete jerk and I was quickly able to assess that NetScout was not for me.

Interview Questions

• So you want to be a BDR huh? What makes you qualified? What makes you so good at what you do?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

Series of phone interviews. Interviewers were not responsive, often taking weeks to follow up. I never received any actual rejection, just silence. Recruiter was not in the same office as the position, and could not answer basic questions. The hiring manager and team did not ask many questions and seemed as if they had already chosen a candidate.
    Very negative experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

The worst hiring process ever. They take 2 whole months just to give you response. Compensation is not competitive and they are not open to negotiations at all. Everyone was friendly except for the manager, he seemed arrogant. He was rude to a senior software engineer in front of me when i was at the interview. Felt like a toxic workplace to work under him. I wouldn't suggest working here unless you have no other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• bunch of technical questions and previous projects   1 Answer

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Reston, VA) in November 2015.

Interview

Six different interviews. Only 3 we phone interviews and on of them was a marathon interview with 4 different sessions. 2 of the interviews were over lunch. The team I interviewed with kept stressing that they didn't want to hire the wrong person and they wanted to make sure I knew exactly what would be expected of me. So, if there there is any doubt that it isn't a perfect fit, they will pass on you. This isn't a negative; they want their employees to stay for a long time.

Front-End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Average interview, engaging. Interviewer was friendly and wanted to get a gauge on the interviewee's skill set as well as how personable he/she was. Overall, enjoyed the interview process as it felt more like a casual conversation rather than being intimidated and picked on by the interviewer

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the projects you have been working on.   Answer Question

Senior Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed HR and the hiring manager over the phone and was then invited to the plant for a series of on-site interviews. , People were very interested in my background and honest about what my expectations should be. Very professional in their follow-up and the process was completed in less than two weeks,

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NETSCOUT in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face with both the hiring manager and the VP. The overall the process was very fair. During the interview process the focus is on both the knowledge of the given territory and sales process. You need to be able to give examples of successful sale and the process that got you the win.

Interview Questions

• The differences between the spin sales and the challenger sale.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (San Jose, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

regular sales stuff...
    asking about previous roles and experience
    how to deal with customers requests, orders, features,....,etc
    1 submit application