NETSCOUT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westford, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

The worst hiring process ever. They take 2 whole months just to give you response. Compensation is not competitive and they are not open to negotiations at all. Everyone was friendly except for the manager, he seemed arrogant. He was rude to a senior software engineer in front of me when i was at the interview. Felt like a toxic workplace to work under him. I wouldn't suggest working here unless you have no other opportunities.

Interview Questions

• bunch of technical questions and previous projects   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Colorado Springs, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

In person interview with hiring manager. The questions mostly pertained to gauging personality. An "optional" take home skills test was offered. The manager reviewed the results and explained how nobody on his team did as poorly, not even himself. The response was spiteful when a simple rejection would've sufficed.

One question was about something that really got me jazzed or excited and the interviewer proceeded to tell me about another applicants answer and how shallow he felt it was.

I received the interview through a recruiter wo had me take a skills assessment. Just before the interview was over the manager asked about my score, which is completely understandable. But then he pulled out a similar assessment he'd taken, compared it to his own and questioned why I did worse then he did. If I didn't meet the initial criteria why even bother with an interview?

A very unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• What does a company owe its employees   1 Answer

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Contacted recruiter via email.
    Got a 1:1 call for the next day.

Friendly interview.
    The interviewer was really interested in interviewing me - had made some points on my resume.
    The interviewer shared his experience as well.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci series in Python.
      About the previous job experience.
      Why testing?
      Network troubleshooting.
      VLAN header and types.
      Projects on the resume.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (San Jose, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then setup a call with hiring manager. Next step was onsite meeting to meet the team. Had one on ones with the team and hiring manager. Answered all my questions and got a walk through of the office.

Interview Questions

• Sales background questions, Sales Force experience. etc..   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

Netscout reached out to me in early July for a summer internship. I had a brief phone screening and was invited for an on-site interview. I went in about a week later and sat down with the a member of the IT department. The interview lasted about an hour and a half, little to no technical questions were asked. Most questions that were asked were personality. The bulk of the interview was information about the company and what I would be doing there as an intern.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

short not many questions .It's phone interview, some questions are hard to follow. But overall ok. Hr will have short phone interview, then schedule manager to give you anther phone interview. good luck with that.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

Series of phone interviews. Interviewers were not responsive, often taking weeks to follow up. I never received any actual rejection, just silence. Recruiter was not in the same office as the position, and could not answer basic questions. The hiring manager and team did not ask many questions and seemed as if they had already chosen a candidate.
    Very negative experience.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NETSCOUT.

Interview

Multiple interviews, starting with phone screen from in-house recruiter, who is really good. Followed by two visits to the office, where I met with the hiring manager and his team, both in person and via video conference.

Interview Questions

• Experience, previous projects, ideas to implement projects they wanted to do.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westford, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NETSCOUT (Westford, MA).

Interview

lengthy process. started with recruiter, moved to management, then met with peers of future boss's boss. Took over 2.5 months for position to become available/be hired due to end of company fiscal year and interview process.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at NETSCOUT in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was a phone interview with the hiring manager and then a face to face with both the hiring manager and the VP. The overall the process was very fair. During the interview process the focus is on both the knowledge of the given territory and sales process. You need to be able to give examples of successful sale and the process that got you the win.

Interview Questions

• The differences between the spin sales and the challenger sale.   Answer Question