NPC International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NPC International (Clearwater, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

6 month training process. filled with long hours of in store and classroom learning. but well worth the time and effort...osdf sifhbs fasnudvbds asubv v ausf asvh afvav ieh fv vhav av ahv d dcha va dhif sag viah aahi a if

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at NPC International (Overland Park, KS) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was seamless and quick. Had two interviews within 1.5 wks and was offered the position shortly after the last interview. Very flexible with start up date.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at NPC International (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview first. Then you will meet with someone and the interviews tend to be quick. Just talk yourself up and they will buy into it. They are a revolving door because of the poor pay and no support

Interview Questions

• Just preach hiring and training, local store marketing, and high standards   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NPC International.

Interview

Great meeting with a few of the managers. 3 rounds with various levels of corporate personnel. They had to be sure the position is filled by a knowledgeable individual. Focus on hard working, position is not easy.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPC International (Richmond, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

I had a face to face interview with HR & another Area Manager about a week ago and took an assessment I also completed paperwork for a background check. I enjoyed meeting with both of them, from what I've learned from them I would welcome the opportunity to work for this company. ....No response as of yet..

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NPC International (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Was called and asked if available for same day request for the interview. Was able to meet the GM at the potential hiring location. I actually enjoyed the interview process, which was a very pleasant and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions: overview of the company and asked to share my experiences to determine fit for position.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NPC International.

Interview

It was very easy. They asked about my previous experience, if I had a servsafe certification, what were my top three strengths and weaknesses in the restaurant. What are three of your strengths/weaknesses in the restaurant?
    What would my previous supervisors and employees say about my leadership style and work ethic?
    Do I think of myself as a dependable person?

Interview Questions

• What are three of your strengths/weaknesses in the restaurant?
      Do I think of myself as a dependable person?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corinth, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NPC International (Corinth, MS) in June 2013.

Interview

I was being interview for shift lead position. There was a man before me so I listened in on the interview to get some heads up! While in my interview I noticed it was very different from the man's interview!

Interview Questions

I felt as if the AGM was singling out the women! I have never had such unprofessional interview before in my career!

Anonymous Employee in Olney, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NPC International (Olney, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process begins on tge computer by filling out the online aplication, then there is an interview with the store manager. They will ask you basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• A customer has a complaint about her order, she says that she ordered one thing and her order was completly wrong. How would you handle this customer to make them happy with the least amount of waste or free product givin away?   2 Answers

Negotiation

It was pretty much set in stone there was not really much of a negotion phase.

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edwardsville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NPC International (Edwardsville, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Very quick phone interview then 2 in person interviews. the process varies location to location.

Interview Questions

• They did not try to ask any difficult or out of the ordinary questions. standard interviewing.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation take it or leave it