NRECA Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at NRECA

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at NRECA

Found 23 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NRECA (United States)

Interview

Initial recruiter telephone interview was clear. Later interviews felt disorganized and too long and repetitive. I couldn't connect with the hiring manager or understand what her priorities were. I remember thinking everyone seemed friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience developing webinars?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NRECA (United States)

Interview

The interview process was very clear on the website and they got back to me very quickly via email. I submitted a resume, cover letter, and online application and heard news about their decision.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at NRECA (United States)

Interview

Numerous rounds. Low energy, socially awkward, and generally unfriendly interviewer was not interested in a candidate having any substantive knowledge, despite job announcement to the contrary. Company wasted everyone’s time by not weeding out candidates during prior interviews with simple questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA) in Apr 2019

Interview

I felt like it was a great phone interview, felt positive and never heard back. I followed up a few weeks later and they advised me that they were continuing with interviews and would be making an offer that week (translated to your not getting hired.)

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRECA (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online via the NRECA careers website and then got an email to set up an initial phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. The interview was conducted by one of the directors himself. After the interview, I got a follow-up email about another phone call.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the state of battery storage solutions?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA)

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then in-person interviews with four people. Then they left me hanging until I called and got HR to admit they had hired someone else. My feeling is that when you are brought in for a half-day of interviews, the hiring manager owes you a call.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NRECA (Washington, DC) in May 2018

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter then spoke to hiring manager scheduled a time for an in person meeting. Very relaxed and to the point. Got the feeling they were looking to fill some positions,

Interview Questions
  • Current salary, my background, am I willing to travel
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at NRECA (United States) in Mar 2018

Interview

Short personal phone interview about yourself and the company. Upon the phone call it was expected to hear something back about the position in about a week or so. The phone interview was very personable unlike many other job interviews

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at NRECA (Arlington, VA) in Dec 2017

Interview

Four month process. Final in person interview was with 6 individuals, took three hours. An individual in my network told me that they selected someone in December but I did not hear from H.R. until a month later. The same person stated that the hiring manager thought that I was too experienced, which to me means ageism.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NRECA (United States)

Interview

I had a phone interview first and then was called in for an in person interview. I met with the hiring manager and her assistant. A few days later, I was called back in for another interview where I met with 2 other staff members around the same level of this position and the Director of the department. Everyone was very nice and they gave me a tour of the workspace. I did not receive the position and was notified via email. I had a good rapport with the hiring manager as we had been in constant communication during the interview process and so I emailed her back asking if she could provide me feedback for my future job search. She never responded which I felt was very rude considering the time and effort I put in to interview and of course the 2 days of work I had to take off to interview. As someone in the hiring industry, if they don't value the applicants, they won't value their employees. I would not apply again.

Interview Questions
  • They asked typical interview questions regarding my background.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23