NT Concepts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NT Concepts (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a brief phone screen with someone from HR and then they scheduled an interview for later in the week. I went to the interview, met my manager and several of my team members. Interviews were a mix of informal get to know you questions as well as technical knowledge questions.

Software Programmer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NT Concepts (Vienna, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Good interview and pretty straight forward process. I had a phone screening and an in person interview. The phone screening was a more personal interview. The in person dealt more with technical competence and overall fit in the organization.

Interview Questions

• They mostly asked questions about you as a person and your interests. They also asked about your technical competence in certain areas of the work you'd be performing   1 Answer

BD/Capture Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NT Concepts (Vienna, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with HR, VP of Capture and one other. Interview was mostly informal, and focused on their process and how they want to grow and evolve. After spending almost two hours with them, I followed up with thank you letters. Never heard a word back......I would rate the HR go-between as unprofessional, as I followed up for status and feedback, but never received a response. This is a big red flag, and is totally unprofessional. My advice is to steer clear of this company.

Interview Questions

• No questions. Interview was conversational and a process of getting familiar with background, experience, etc.   Answer Question

Material Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grove City, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NT Concepts (Grove City, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Met a manager and team leader. Very general and generic questions about personal skills and work ethos, whole process took about 20 minutes. Interviewers were professional but not curt, received an offer via phone call 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where an unexpected issue forced you to adapt to a new problem.   Answer Question