Nagarro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nagarro Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2017

3.3

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro.

Interview

I'd be very careful about the interview process. There was very little discussion about the role, mostly just wanted a commitment based on salary approval from client. HR person completely ignored schedule and only cared about making sure it worked for the interview team. I was originally told that everything has been approved but then at the last minute, their client rejected everything. It was probably the strangest process I have ever been a part of. One day they told me the salary was approved the next day they told me it wasn't. It was a complete waste of time. Not to mention that they expected me to move to the client site within two weeks of accepting the job. The HR person even wanted to talk to me on Memorial Day because she had something so urgent it couldnt wait, when she called she had nothing to say. I had no less than a dozen conversations through email text and phone calls. When they decided to reject me I received a haphazard email with no clarity as to what happened.

Interview Questions

• If client accepts salary are you going to accept the position?   1 Answer

Business Analyst USA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro (Hartford, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called at 9:00 PM in night for screening and asked me to provide resume. On Saturday sent an email that will be having interview on Monday . Waited whole day and sent an email to HR. HR didn't respond. Have some ETHICS

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nagarro.

Interview

Interview process contains a telephonic and a personal interview round. Generally, it is a highly technical interview. They would try to find out everything that is listed on the resume. They would try to see how open are you for new challenges and how good are you with the items listed.

Interview Questions

• Security related items in .Net   1 Answer

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Job boards... several phone interviews... two onsite interviews. Interviewers were very thorough. Clear that they hire only the best of the best, and surround themselves with the most capable applicants.

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It was campus placement. Aptitude and coding test followed by on-site interview. Coding test was based on data structure and the basic searching and sorting stuff. Time and space complexity of the code.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro in January 2011.

Interview

Easy rounds with basic question tell me about yourself then going to coding questions. Mainly they look for problem solving abilities, so approach to the coding problem is important. Even if you don't know the answer your approach will determine whether you will get the job or not

Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nagarro (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Day 1-
    Aptitude + C (MCQ's) - Elimination (Difficult) Written

Day 2-
    Data Structures (3 Coding questions) - Non-Elimination (Average-Difficult) written
    Technical Interview based on Coding Questions - Elimination (Average)
    HR Interview - Elimination (Easy)

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

It was good interview process. Starting with an IQ round. We proceed to technical coding round then few technical discussions and then an HR round.Question of the interview were difficult which dealt with data structures.

Interview Questions

• Some of the data structures questions were asked in the programming round. How to create functional chain in javascript.   1 Answer

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro in March 2017.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth but the recruiter probably had no idea of what they were looking for. I was called the very next day I was referred by an employee. I was invited for a super day in which I was supposed to write an aptitude test, write proposal for a RFP and answer questions on a case study. Overall all this took more than 3 hours of continuous writing. Then came the interviewer who seemed pleasant at first and showed very positive vibes. He agreed with me on almost what I said and appeared to understand.
    I had a feeling that I nailed it when immediately the HR came in to inform that the feedback was not positive. I was shocked so I asked why would that be and believe it or not, they told me that my "profile" was missing what they were looking for and that they were looking for something more than what's on my resume ( did they even read my resume ??)
    Surprisingly, I had had these question both from the HR and the interviewer beforehand so I could base my answers according to their requirement, but they had no idea what they wanted.

A waste of time and energy. Nevertheless , I hope I'll be able to use the hard prep I did to get into a much better company which values people's time and do not make a joke of the recruitment process.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test- 50 questions to be completed in 13 min   1 Answer
    • Case study - questions based
      Was asked to write RFI questions , draw wire frames and use case diagrams
      Answer Question
    • Proposal for a RFP
      Was asked to write executive summary and TOC for a very lengthy RFP, in detail( again not sure what they meant by toc in detail )
      1 Answer
    • Interview was pretty straight forward based on my experience in each organisation
      Tools used
      Experience on agile
      Why Nagarro
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

If you are going to Nagarro for interview then be ready for reject at first round. Because, they will give 50 online aptitude question and time will be only 12 mins. I don't know why they called experienced candidate, they suppose to call only freshers who prepare for Banking sector.
    Worst interview procedure i ever seen.

Interview Questions

• 50 aptitude question in 12 mins online test   1 Answer