Nagarro Interview Questions

Updated Jan 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Nagarro

HardAverageEasy
Found 645 candidate interviews
Featured InterviewHelpful (2)
Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

first from home online round consisting of 2 parts one quant which had trigno and mensuration or logical reasoning questions second was technical mcq consisting of ds,c,c++,java mcq not very difficult. then second round in their office subjective coding having three questions of avg difficulty. then technical and hr they dont ask much in f2f interviews.if you have done good in coding round.70% you are selected.

Interview Questions
  • coding ques were find third highest sum from array,find out extra element from two arrays and sort string having both chars and numbers. in tech round-deadlocks prevention,abstract class and interface difference,logic of code written. hr-why nagarro,if already placed basic questions prepare from geeksforgeeks for coding questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

1st round IQ test which will be taken by HR and onky aftet clearing this round, you will proceed to next interview round. The questions are basic but having the time constraints make it difficult to clear.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

It was average. Total 4 rounds, IQ, Coding, Technical discussion, and HR. IQ had 50 quests 12 mins, 3 coding questions, Discussion on Technical round, and then HR. Overall Smooth process

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

They have 4 to 5 Roundes. First Round in Aptitute round in which they you have to solve 50 question in 12 minutes.then coding round, then MCQ round in which you have to solve 200 question in 200 minutes

Interview Questions
  • First round in Apitiute rouond,
  • To convert java variable to c++ variable name
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro (New York, NY)

Interview

TAG LINE: Retaining your resume for a suitable opening in future, doesn't matter how you perform in given tests. Pathetic process ..total time waste ..Coding round followed by an IQ/Aptitude test of 50 questions in 12 mins, Did not proceed further even after passing all the test cases of below questions. Question 1- String are given need to convert it into JavaVaribale and vice-versa Example- if given string are:  this_is_variable Output- thisIsVariable (need to replace _ with empty and next character to _  need to be Capital letter) Question 2 – Find Majority Element in Given array Question -3 Find character frequency in alphabetical order.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro (New Delhi)

Interview

Process not good. I appeared for 3 rounds and its almost more than 2 weeks, still no update from HR. Called HR multiple times for the update, he said you are selected and we are waiting for updates, there are some internal assessments ongoing for your profile. Advice to Management, If there is no open position then please do not take interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was good. Questions based on your experience. You will be able to answer if you have a good hands-on experience on that skill.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Nagarro (India)

Interview

The overall process started with an IQ test consisting of 50 questions to be solved in 12 mins, followed by two rounds of Interviews and then Salary Negotiations. The experience was good.

Interview Questions
  • what steps you follow to find a fault in application?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jan 2021

Interview

I received call from their HR only. There were basically 3 tests IQ test Coding test MCQ test - 200+ questions in 3hours. Could you believe that? Then a 30min teams interview was scheduled which got wrapped up in 20min as interviewer was not intersted in asking questions. Then no communication I have got from HR after that. Pathetic I would say.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nagarro (New Delhi) in Jan 2021

Interview

Actually I don't want to write a negative review because it doesn't require that also. Initially they said totally 5 rounds, IQ test, Coding round, 2 technical and 1 project team interview. Done with IQ test and 2 technical rounds and atlast result was NOT selected. The problem with them is worst HR, they wont even respond properly to the mails and doesn't provide the feedback. Even though my interview was good, still not sure why the hell they have rejected and still and I asked them multiple time to share the feedback but no reply. So guys never ever try to go for a company like this which doesn't respect the candidates. Thanks.

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nagarro (Pune) in Jan 2021

Interview

For all level of experience they have process to conduct IQ Test It's really frustrated in first place. Why IQ test? ==> It seems like a eliminator round. How can someone judge based on IQ test? If it so then they have to hire all college pass out or school students who's IQ is more..!!!

Interview Questions
Nagarro
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nagarro (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Jan 2021

Interview

I got a call from company HR at 9:30 PM and he arranged my IQ test. I was told that I will get the result next day but after few hours I got an email that I have a coding that. Till now there was not communication with me. After coding round HR called and fixed a Technical round of 30 mins. In technical round the Interviewer was not interested in taking interview. He asked a couple of theoretical question and 2 output question. I answered all the questions correctly. He finished that round in 10 mins only after that I have not got any response. I tried to call the HR a couple of times but she hanged the phone.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 645