Nagarro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Nagarro Interview Questions

Interviews at Nagarro

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro in January 2011.

Interview

Easy rounds with basic question tell me about yourself then going to coding questions. Mainly they look for problem solving abilities, so approach to the coding problem is important. Even if you don't know the answer your approach will determine whether you will get the job or not

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

A phone interview made after campus career fair. Interviewed by a senior software developer. First, he introduced his team and then asked me some technical questions. Last for about an hour.

Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Job boards... several phone interviews... two onsite interviews. Interviewers were very thorough. Clear that they hire only the best of the best, and surround themselves with the most capable applicants.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nagarro.

Interview

I went for .Net Walkin conducted by the company itself. There were hundreds of people who came for it. Full process consists of 5 rounds for .Net developer : Aptitude Test, 2 Technical interviews, Coding round, MCQs round. One has to go through and clear each round for getting selected. 1st technical round was bit easy if your basics and understanding of the concepts are crystal clear. 2nd technical round was a good experience where in interviewer gave certain scenarios and asked how to achieve it. So basically, you would need to apply logic and think of the solution ways. Coding round was also good. Apti was quite simple, although one need to be very quick and sharp for clearing it.

Interview Questions

• 1. How IEnumerable differs from IEnumerator?
      2. If we pass a class object to a function as an argument, then how will it get passed, Call by value or call by ref and why?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro.

Interview

I'd be very careful about the interview process. There was very little discussion about the role, mostly just wanted a commitment based on salary approval from client. HR person completely ignored schedule and only cared about making sure it worked for the interview team. I was originally told that everything has been approved but then at the last minute, their client rejected everything. It was probably the strangest process I have ever been a part of. One day they told me the salary was approved the next day they told me it wasn't. It was a complete waste of time. Not to mention that they expected me to move to the client site within two weeks of accepting the job. The HR person even wanted to talk to me on Memorial Day because she had something so urgent it couldnt wait, when she called she had nothing to say. I had no less than a dozen conversations through email text and phone calls. When they decided to reject me I received a haphazard email with no clarity as to what happened.

Interview Questions

• If client accepts salary are you going to accept the position?   3 Answers

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nagarro (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Worst interview experience ever. No management. No POC to guide candidates. 1 interviewer per 100-150 candidates.

I applied through naukri.com. It was a walk-in. There was a long line for the registration process. After getting done with it, we were directed to a lecture hall as per our concerned HR. We were made to wait for 2.5 to 3 hours, with no communication of the process from their end. There was no POC, people started leaving. Few people encountered a personnel and enquired him, and were told that you need to go to the fourth floor for the interviews. We went there, and were made to wait for another half an hour. Then a person was called for an interview. Mind it, there was just a single interviewer for nearly 100 candidates. No initial screening was done. Direct f2f. I was the second to be called. He asked me my current roles and responsibilities. He told me he was looking for people with proficiency in Java or C# (I was working in Ruby). When I said, I can do it. He asked me if I could handle dynamic web tables. I told him, I could tell him the vague syntax and the logic. He told me he doesn't think i know automation at all and asked, if I would want to interview for a manual position. When I said no, he asked me to leave for the day.
    Only two candidates were interviewed and other people waited for another half an hour, as the interviewer didn't receive candidate's CVs from the management people.

Worst ever.

Interview Questions

Nagarro Response

Mar 24, 2019 – Director,People Enablement

I think you meant our Gurgaon location and not New York where this experience took place. I will like to apologize for the inconvenience that you had to face. We take a lot of pride in ensuring great... More

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nagarro.

Interview

Interview process contains a telephonic and a personal interview round. Generally, it is a highly technical interview. They would try to find out everything that is listed on the resume. They would try to see how open are you for new challenges and how good are you with the items listed.

Interview Questions

• Security related items in .Net   1 Answer

Tech Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nagarro in April 2014.

Interview

They have written test and tech interview process, total there were around 3 or 4 questions and sufficient time was provided..

Interview Questions

• basic coding questions were there in written paper and average technical interview   Answer Question

Associate Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Nagarro (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

5 round of interview
    IQ, MCQ, Coding, 2 Technical
    Deep knowledge is required to clear the interview.
    Interview process is very good. One day process.
    HR person negotiate the salary. It was quite embarrassing.

Tester Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nagarro in September 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. It was campus placement. Aptitude and coding test followed by on-site interview. Coding test was based on data structure and the basic searching and sorting stuff. Time and space complexity of the code.