NathCorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NathCorp Interview Questions

Interviews at NathCorp

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at NathCorp

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NathCorp in April 2017.

Interview

All phone interviews. First was a typical general "will you fit with our culture" call. Then two different phone interviews with tech interviewers. All interviewers were professional and friendly. Overall a fairly typical process for this industry.

Interview Questions

• What design considerations would be important if you were designing a software system to manage stoplights?   1 Answer

IT Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NathCorp (Irvine, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Over the phone, asked about experience that I had in Microsoft Technologies as well as basic Networking questions. Very minimal interview experience because I was applying for an internship. Cared more about how I would learn, rather than what I have learned.

Interview Questions

• What is Microsoft RDP, and what does it allow?   1 Answer

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ranchi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NathCorp (Ranchi (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

first round was telephonic- basic networking /troubleshooting/ followed by an aptitude test/after 1-2 week face-to-face round with project manager/ the whole process took 25 days to get the offer letter

Interview Questions

• Basics of networking/Operating systems/coding ability/troubleshooting questions if you are experienced/   Answer Question