National Bankruptcy Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Bankruptcy Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.2

Bankruptcy Auditor Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services.

Interview

Management was friendly enough in the interview. However, it was evident that there had been much turnover recently as well as staff was being overworked. Initially was informed that the training course would be from 6 to 8 weeks, training ended up being three and a half.

Interview Questions

• Very informal questioning. Mostly spoke of Prior work experience. Really no direct questions.   Answer Question

Foreclosure Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Upon arrival, they take you into a back office to take a computerized assessment. After that, I met with the foreclosure manager for a face to face interview. During this interview, I was promised commitments that I never received.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a general knowledge of home loans?   1 Answer

Bankruptcy Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (West Des Moines, IA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very intimidating. There is one really sweet manager who knows her stuff, and the other one that will not give you the time of day. The room was small, really hot. The nicer manager really helped the interview go smoother.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in the past that helps you prepare for this roll?   Answer Question
    • What's the toughest thing about your last job?   Answer Question

Bankruptcy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Addison, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Check in with the front desk. They then take you to a room which is all glass to do an assessment. You can see everyone walking by. The assessment is very easy which is a plus. After the assessment you return to the front desk to wait for the hiring manager to interview you.

Interview Questions

• Previous job experience as a Bankruptcy Specialist.   1 Answer

CSR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process was really easy. The Hiring process was not so bad. You get a phone call offering the position and then you receive emails of course that is required to be filled out by the first day.

Interview Questions

• Why Do You Think You Are A Good Fit For The Job?   1 Answer

Bankruptcy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Des Moines, IA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview seemed GREAT at the time as I got along with the person whom interviewed me but since then I can tell you that the person LIED in the interview and majority of the information that was told to me on how the processes work and communication at NBS was not true.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a plate full of Audits to do that where due today and I gave you a Audit that needed done today as well - How would you handle that situation.   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone call first. On site interview is a bunch of white board snippets and they ask you some syntax trivia. The lead will then ask about team skills and other non-technical questions. WARNING: This place is all about being a part of a team. I've never seen a company that stressed that as much as NBS. Scrum is super embedded in the culture. There is a bullpen, where 3 teams sit together at half height desks in front of glass walled offices where the managers sit. 2 week sprints and the IT manager said they will get rid of individuals who they consider a threat to the team dynamic. Make sure you want to work in this environment before going through with the interview. Technical skills come second to being a team player.

Bankruptcy Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services.

Interview

interviewed through another company. did not have to interview with the company. asked general interview questions. after the interview was told that if i was chosen that i would get a call back to begin filling out background info.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was simple and moved relatively quickly. I received a call from the interviewer to join a conference call. There were two people from the team that gave a brief overview of the company and it's objectives. I was asked what my experience was in which I explained. I was then asked specifically about my SQL and stored procedures experience.

Entry Level Bankruptcy Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at National Bankruptcy Services (Dallas, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

interview was simple. they wanted to know that you are able to learn fast. they asked about petition dates. interview was very relaxed. not very professional. supervisors held interview. i should have used this as a sign to run