National Quality Forum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

National Quality Forum Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2017

Interviews for Top Jobs at National Quality Forum

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Quality Forum.

Interview

Applied online and had an informational interview two weeks later. Was called into the office a week after that for the first interview and then a week later for the second interview. The first time, spoke with the HR point-person, at both second interviews I spoke with a panel of three employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to manage multiple projects at once   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at National Quality Forum (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

My interview was a few years ago and it went well but I had to come in multiple times to meet with different people for different levels of interviews. I was interviewed by a few people who told me they weren't prepared to interview me because they didn't know they were supposed to. Since then, a lot has changed. Apparently now you record videos of yourself answering various questions. I've been told that you can watch yourself back and can re-record so you'll likely spend an entire day doing this.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Quality Forum (Washington, DC).

Interview

I had a phone interview and was invited to an in-person interview. My circumstances changed and so I couldn't accept the job. I emailed the Director of HR to cancel the interview. He was very courteous and asked multiple times if I was sure that I couldn't work for them.

Project Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was very fair, the questions were standard, and you just had to show knowledge and interest in the field. HR was very kind and friendly. They asked a list of questions mostly about teamwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at National Quality Forum (Washington, DC) in September 2013.

Interview

A very short phone screen about your work and education history. In-person interview was in 30 minute rounds with two interviewers each - about 2.5 hours total. Straightforward questions i.e., reasons for wanting to work there, management style preferences, typical role you take in team work, etc. The interview process happened within two weeks but it took over a month for them to get back to me about the result of the interview. Also applied a couple of months before I was contacted.

Interview Questions

• If you are working on a project for one manager and another one approaches you and asks you to work on something else for them, what would you do?   Answer Question