Natural Markets Food Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Natural Markets Food Group

Sort:

Rather Not Say Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Markets Food Group (Irvington, NY).

Interview

Long interview with 4 different people. They keep you waiting a really long time. The people I interviewed with spent a REALLY long time talking about where they worked before and how much of a challenge this company is.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle working in a place where there was high turnover?   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Natural Markets Food Group.

Interview

The interview process was great. Very kind people in the office and enjoyed talking to them and meeting the people in the office. The office was very welcoming and the people who interviewed me were great. I enjoyed the questioning process while some questions were difficult, but very fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your past experiences? When have you taken on a leadership role in the past and how did it go?   Answer Question

Full- Time Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Natural Markets Food Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Extremely easy and almost a joke. They did no backround check or drug testing at the time. No prior experience needed for employment. After checking with 1 reference I was offered a position and then told that I would be contacted shortly with the orientation details. After not receiving them I contacted HR to follow up. From day one, the company was in a hurry to open up stores not caring about the quality or training of the employees.

A Middle Management Role At Irvington, NY Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Natural Markets Food Group (Irvington, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process takes a while. Lots of waiting, to reinforce how important they think they are. The application was even long (essay questions!), but that is likely from the Canadian roots of NMFG. Since turnover is frequent, you may end up interviewing for a different role. In person interview panel, three-to-five individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• You can figure out that NMFG has issues, since they focus questions on leadership under stress and turnover. Not a racially diverse staff. NMFG has 'top-down' management flow, which seems to hurt innovation and responsiveness to customer needs. It is doomed to fail in the end.   3 Answers