Natural Retreats Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Natural Retreats

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Retreats (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

This company does not know how to conduct themselves in a professional manner. I had one phone interview and one in person. I spent a considerable amount of time preparing for the in-person interview and took off work to best work with the hiring team availability. After my interview I sent 2 follow up emails and did not receive a response to either. I found this very rude, unprofessional, and a blatant disregard for other people's time. To the management and HR staff at Natural retreats, please rethink how you do business, specifically recruiting. A simple response of "Thank you for your time but we have decided to go with a more qualified candidate" would have been enough but to not respond at all is VERY unprofessional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlottesville, VA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Retreats (Charlottesville, VA).

Interview

I was called and screened by an HR representative and then invited to do some 'homework'. It took up a significant part of my weekend (I'll never do this again for any company - they basically got free work out of me) and they then invited me to in-person interviews.

When you enter the place it looks like some kind of boiler room. Red flags everywhere when I reflect back on the experience.

When I met with the first two hiring managers they seemed nice enough. I was asked to come back a couple more times. I followed-up after each interview and eventually got a response from the HR rep advising they decided to go in another direction. Ok.

Bit of a shock - was under the impression they liked me and were close to hiring me.

They ended up hiring a child with just a year or two of work experience. Extremely insulting but it seems it was a very lucky escape. The company doesn't seem to know what it wants or how to operate. I also took a look on LinkedIn at some of their hiring for marketing roles which not surprising have a high turnover. There were glaring errors and lack of best practices that stood out like a sore thumb, so I can only blame myself now.

Don't feel so bad about missing out on an 'opportunity' now I have read the reviews here.

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Natural Retreats (Charlottesville, VA) in June 2014.

Interview

I had a video interview because I relocated for the job. The interview was about an hour long and relatively easy. We got along well, really quickly. My questions met her concerns and needs so it seemed to spark an interest and create a natural conversation flow.

Interview Questions

• She asked about relocations needs, what my contribution level was on certain projects in my portfolio, what kind of work I prefer, what equipment I would require, etc.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Natural Retreats (Charlottesville, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Odd met in a side room never saw actual work environment until asked specifically.
    Only met with hiring manager not anyone else in the company.
    Seemed rushed, hiring manager was distracted by phone several times - unprofessional

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the position you are applying for?   1 Answer

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Natural Retreats.

Interview

The interview took place at their offices, in-person. I scheduled over the phone directly with interviewer. I felt like the interviewer was very interested in my experiences, responsive, and respectful while also being friendly. I had a favorable impression of the company.