Nautilus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Nautilus

2.8

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very well organized interview process. Steps felt appropriate. Follow-ups were all within a reasonable amount of time. Part one: phone interview with HR. Part two: phone interview with whom I'd be reporting to. Part three: flight out to HQ to meet with key channel managers. Combination of 1:1 and group interview settings.

Interview Questions

• Questions primarily focused on experience, vision, and how marketing channels can work separately and together.   1 Answer

Buyer/Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nautilus.

Interview

I applied for the Buyer/Planner position and received an email stating I was not selected within a week of applying. The email was polite and cordial. It would've been nice to be interviewed but I appreciated the quick reply.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Thorough, but fun. The phone, HR, manager, and "meet the team" interviews were great. Wonderful and talented group. Would have enjoyed working with them. The only negative was the length of the process (2 months total, 1 month if you count from phone interview to final notification) and then ultimately not being the person selected. Still a good experience though!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus.

Interview

Phone call with HR then flew over for an in-person with creative director and senior designers. Very relaxed and enjoyable, more conversational than anything, just wanted to know if I was a good fit.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

Phone call with HR. Then on site interview with the senior designers and creative director. Talking with both the designers and creative director was very relaxed. Very nice and very interested in who I was as a person and not just a designer. It helped me in knowing that I would fit in with the culture nicely.

Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Pretty intense with having about 6 supervisors as a panel. At first, it was just an application to see if they would offer an interview, then a 1 on 1 interview with the sales manager, and finally a panel interview with the direct supervisors and coaches.

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel that you're more deserving of this position than others?   1 Answer

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nautilus in November 2009.

Interview

Easy but they wanted to get know me. It was standard questions with standard responses from me.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus in January 2015.

Interview

A lengthy process that begins with a telephone interview, first face to face and then a series of meetings. The meetings with other peers is the typical questions found at any cookie cutter interview

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nautilus.

Interview

The process consisted of three interviews. One was a phone interview with HR and the others were in-person with the lead engineers and upper management. There were a couple of technical questions but most of it was just to see if I was a good fit or not. Overall it was a fast process.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was about welds and how deep the penetration should be given a specific material and thickness.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

They rounded up groups of people in one day but conducted one on one interviews. It consisted of the normal interview questions, such as what was your best experience, tell me about your last job, etc. At then end, I was asked to explain to them how to make a peanut butter sandwich, from beginning to end. This was to test how well I was at explaining a process clearly and in detail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I aimed high and my request was accepted.