Nautilus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.8

Inside Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone interview, hour long job shadow and panel interview. The phone interview was pretty simple, just a one on one with very basic questions. The job shadow was interesting: more a way to see if it is a position that you want. There was a short meeting with one manager following to answer any questions. The third step was the panel interview: with nine managers/higher ups in the company asking varying questions.

Interview Questions

• Their questions focused mainly on mindset and experience. Current position, reason for leaving. Ability to handle conflict in the workplace, financial goals, main motivators, ways in which one strives to better their life.   1 Answer

Click-to-Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was a long process a full 3 weeks. I applied online and was contacted by phone by an HR manager for a phone screen within a couple days. The phone screen was easy-the HR person gives you a basic description of the position and company, and asked some basic questions to screen your basic qualifications and experience, and see if you really wanted the job or were interested. Compensation was never mentioned, but hours were. I was invited at the end of the call to meet with the management and supervisors, and went in the next week. I took a typing and spelling/grammar test. Then it was on to the panel interview with 3 supervisors and department managers. They asked the typical interview questions and had a time for me to ask questions towards the end. I was contacted the next week for a 3rd interview with their program supervisor and two managers from before and were asked position-specific questions. Lasted about 20 minutes. Overall a great experience. They kept their word and I was contacted the next week by email saying they were no longer considering me.

Call Center Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus in January 2015.

Interview

A lengthy process that begins with a telephone interview, first face to face and then a series of meetings. The meetings with other peers is the typical questions found at any cookie cutter interview

Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2014.

Interview

Very well organized interview process. Steps felt appropriate. Follow-ups were all within a reasonable amount of time. Part one: phone interview with HR. Part two: phone interview with whom I'd be reporting to. Part three: flight out to HQ to meet with key channel managers. Combination of 1:1 and group interview settings.

Interview Questions

• Questions primarily focused on experience, vision, and how marketing channels can work separately and together.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nautilus.

Interview

The process consisted of three interviews. One was a phone interview with HR and the others were in-person with the lead engineers and upper management. There were a couple of technical questions but most of it was just to see if I was a good fit or not. Overall it was a fast process.

Interview Questions

• The hardest question was about welds and how deep the penetration should be given a specific material and thickness.   Answer Question

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nautilus in November 2009.

Interview

Easy but they wanted to get know me. It was standard questions with standard responses from me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nautilus (Vancouver, WA) in September 2009.

Interview

They rounded up groups of people in one day but conducted one on one interviews. It consisted of the normal interview questions, such as what was your best experience, tell me about your last job, etc. At then end, I was asked to explain to them how to make a peanut butter sandwich, from beginning to end. This was to test how well I was at explaining a process clearly and in detail.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I aimed high and my request was accepted.

Product Development Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nautilus in September 2011.

Interview

Setup phone interview through email to have a quick chat about the the open position and to review my resume. Learn about the company and its culture, about why there's an open posion.

Interview Questions

• What feeback has your manager suggested you to work on?   Answer Question