NaviNet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

3.2

SDET2 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA).

Interview

There were 5 or so people in the room, questions on SQL, Selenium web driver etc. They seemed very nice but probably did not ask me technical enough questions as I would expect

Customer Support Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NaviNet.

Interview

obtained interview through head hunter, met with the director of support at the time, received a call within a few days that I was hired - this was for a temporary position

Interview Questions

• asked if i was familiar with microsoft office, more specifically access, and maneuvering between different systems   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position through my university job referral. I was contacted by the HR after one day of the referral for setting up an in-person interview, and it was scheduled one week later. When on the day of interview, I was at first brought by the hiring manager into a conference room to have a programming skills evaluation on a sheet of paper for 30 minutes, then he directly began face-to-face conversation with me, which was also 30 minutes. For the evaluation, the problems were not too hard. For the conversation, he asked me about programming questions at the majority of time, including the one I mentioned in the "Interview Questions" section which I thought was challenging, and at the rest of the time in the conversation he asked me some basic behavioral questions like "what do you know about our company", "why do you want this job", "tell me about your project experience", and so on. After the conversation, I was brought to take a tour of their office.

Interview Questions

• Given two strings that contain only digits, which can be treated as two numbers, how to produce a new string that also contains only digits that the new number is the sum of the two given numbers? For example, given "120" and "30", "150" should be produced.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NaviNet.

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews. 2 were by phone. The final interview was half of a day in which I met with several people in the c-suite, including the ceo. The questions were challenging but gave me a good sense of the people I would be working with and what would be required of me in the role.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

It was suppose to be 2 hours. Received a detailed schedule from HR before coming in for the interview. First part was three part test of programming questions by myself. The second part was a panel interview with more questions asked in person. The third interview was suddenly canceled but I wasn't notified at all.

Interview Questions

• Simple programming questions. Mergesort two arrays of numbers.   Answer Question

New Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NaviNet in June 2015.

Interview

I was offered a position here and I accepted. I regret my decision I should have given a lot more consideration to the reviews concerning horrible experiences with this company on this website. I can now relate to theses accounts, when interviewing, accepting and initiating employment here it was a Nightmare. This has taught me to take more notice to the detailed candid feedback. I chose to terminate my employment here I only wish I never interviewed here.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions pertaining to the position   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very pleasant - quick, efficient, and organized. Also, incredibly informative at the same time, in order to assure the position was a good fit for you and the team, as well as the overall company.

Interview Questions

• Q: Why do you think you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

New Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Exemplary interview process
    In the interview, I received a complete depiction for the work culture of my department and the overall company. I was also able to ascertain performance expectations for my position. The overall illustration of the position and the company aligned with what I value in an ideal employer. The interview process here was concise enough for me to confidently decline other job offers I was given, it helped that NaviNet was in consistent contact with me. This was an exemplary interviewing process from the initial email to the great directions I was given to start my first day of work.

Interview Questions

• Specific questions pertaining to the position and Hipaa   1 Answer

Negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NaviNet.

Interview

It started off bad while I was waiting in the front lobby when suddenly a guy hands the receptionist a stack of envelopes with the instructions to mail them out ... he mentions that they are the severance pay checks. Guess they just had a LAY OFF!. During the interview I soon became aware that this place is a sweat shop as the hiring manager was strongly focused on how quick I can spin up code. In retrospect I knew after the first 15 minutes that I had wasted my time coming here for an interview. If you go on linkedin and look at the credentials of some of the software engineers, they hardly take the cream of the crop. And yet, I really found them to be rather "arrogant" during the interview process. If I can get this bad feeling during the first 15 minutes of the interview, I then question how it could be possible that they manage to get such good reviews on Glassdoor? I might be wrong, but I've been in this business for quite a long time, so all I have to say, is be careful. If you take a job here you might find that they are extremely demanding and their expectations are through the roof. Since the time I got the interview and until now, I know they've been constantly looking to fill Software engineering positions so I suspect they might be suffering from a high turn over rate and/or simply can't find folks willing to work there. I quickly got a sense that everyone here is in a PANIC MODE! ... in essence no time to even make a bathroom trip. Can you imagine, if that's my take away simply from a job interview, can you only imagine if I took the job!

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions - basically if you want the job just tell them that you can write many lines of code - just as quick as you can snap your fingers! Not looking for a quality code writer, just someone who can crank out code, regardless of whether or not the design was good or bad.   Answer Question

NaviNet Response

Mar 31, 2015 – VP of HR

Thank you for this critical feedback. The NaviNet Community prides itself on creating a positive environment for staff, contractors, candidates, and visitors. This isn’t typical of feedback we... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NaviNet (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Great and streamline interview and hiring process. Interview with a cross section of employees to get an understanding of the focus of the company and the culture. Then also had the opportunity to meet and have great meetings with hiring manager and peers. Really got to understand the role I was applying for, the culture of the company and the direction of the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very good. Very open dialogue and open to requests.