Navitus Health Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navitus Health Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Navitus Health Solutions

2.2

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions.

Interview

I applied on line then I was contacted for a screening phone interview by human resources. Then went to onsite interview by a panel, the questions were average with some behavioral ones like how did you react to a problem and tell how you solved it and what was the result.

Client Service Coordinator Interview

Interview

phone call which was mostly informative about the company
    also got lots of information about living in Wisconsin
    seems to be people friendly and a good corporate culture --- probably due to the size
    asked about relocating and questions related to the very detailed job description

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a difficult situation that you had to handle?   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

interview consisted of screening call with recruiter, call with 1 hiring manager, then on site with 6 others (2 hiring managers, 3 client managers, 1 hr rep). Standard questions for an account manager/ client manager role, behavioral questions and a lot of why I choose to apply to Navitus. Very nice group, however once I mentioned my salary probably priced myself out, and never heard back after the I review, at least a standard rejection would have been appreciated.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions.

Interview

Very easy cultural questions with very easy technical questions. More concerned with cultural fit than actual talent and aptitude. Generally an incredibly low bar for the expected knowledge of day to day job.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use a computer?   1 Answer

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Austin, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone interview, two in person non-technical interviews, and then an HR benefits overview interview on the phone. Had the initial phone interview two or three weeks after applying. Very easy general questions about my work history and academic experience. Was told I would hear something for an in person interview in about two weeks. Two weeks passed and I didn't hear anything. I emailed my interviewer and that same day received an email from a recruiter for the in person interview for the next week. Since the software team is in a different state, it was a video interview with one person in the meeting room with me and 4 or 5 people in the video asking questions. They asked easy questions about what I did in school and my work history. Fundamental programming questions and behavioral questions. Generally easy. Right after the interview ended, I received a phone call to schedule a second in person interview the next day. This time, no one was in the room with me, just 4 or 5 people in the video. Questions were more challenging but only behavioral. Since I was entry level, every question was about what I did in school and I couldn't answer using experiences from work. They wanted to know how experienced I was in working in a system similar to theirs. Shortly after the interview, I got a call from an HR Rep for a benefits interview over the phone. This interview was odd. The HR Rep literally read off the details of the medical insurance benefits like deductibles, OOP Max, etc and did the same for the dental and vision benefits. When I asked about how do employees in Austin communicate with their managers and HR since the headquarters are in a different state, I was told that as long as I answered with more Yes's than No's, and had an entrepreneurial work style, I wouldn't have a problem with management. Okay...The HR Rep also asked what my salary requirements were. At the end of the interview, I was told a decision would be made within the week. I waited but didn't hear anything. I emailed the recruiter, which I was told I could email if I had any further questions about the job, but I didn't get any response back. Another week went by and I got an email over the weekend stating they picked someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you didn't do your best and what do you think you could've done instead?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

You must work with a temp agency to receive an interview in the member services department. You may get a group interview that is generally in groups of 4-5 people. They will ask all of you the same question/s and you are expected to answer it in your own way while 3 Navitus employees take notes on your answers.
    If they liked you during the interview, you may get an offer extended from the temp agency.
    Once you have fulfilled your temp agency required hours, Navitus may extend to you a formal job offer to become a permanent employee. It's at this time that you are eligible for all of their job benefits.

Interview Questions

• What was your most difficult experience working with others in your past experience?   Answer Question

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in January 2015.

Interview

It was your standard run of the mill interview where they ask you questions, you answer questions and then you have answered questions for them to review at the end of the process

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with several different people from within the company. It was informative, fast and kind of fun because you can see how you will mesh with other possible co-workers.

Interview Questions

• They asked what was the last electronic you had to learn.   1 Answer

Prior Authorization Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

I was hired as a temp, in a group interview format. I applied with a temp agency, and had to interview with a group of 4. The interviewers would alternate which interviewee would start answering, so you really only had to answer a few questions first.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Navitus Health Solutions (Appleton, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for at least a dozen different positions, some of which I was actually MORE than qualified for. The communication I got from Navitus was absolutely horrible. Sometimes I’d get an email, sometimes I’d get nothing. I went to their Career site and I can see some of my applications are still pending—and I applied in August of 2018. The one time I did interview there a few years ago, it was a standard panel/skip-level process, and even with regular follow ups from me, it took NINE MONTHS to get my canned email rejection response from anyone!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to influence someone to implement an idea you had   Answer Question
    • I want to purchase a new car. Pretend your the Business Analyst that’s gathering the requirements for it.   Answer Question
    • What’s one word you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question