Navy Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navy Exchange Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Goose Creek, SC).

Interview

It was quick and simple. Went over resume , asked few questions, had a short quiz about store scenarios. I was interviewed by two people . Mainly one person asked the questions

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previos jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Overall enjoyable experience was great. The interviewer was great. I was called for the job fairly quickly and started working even quicker. The people were welcoming and helpful with getting me acclimated.

SALES CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call in about a week to set up an interview.
    They mainly asked basic questions about availability, past experience, skills, and some behavioral questions. It took about 30 min or so. They were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Pensacola, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called 2 weeks after for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 person and asked me questions more on related to the job. Questions were not hard as long as you know the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kings Bay, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Kings Bay, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Simple interview with questions directly relating to the job. 3 people in the interview. Only one did the questioning. Not intimidating or hard. They only asked about 5/6 questions.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Navy Exchange.

Interview

There are two people who are interviewing you inside of a conference room. So its a bit intimidating. Its not a long interview and they generally let you know if you have the job by the end of it. They ask pretty basic questions such as tell us about yourself and what are some of your skills.

Store Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Lakes, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Great Lakes, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was very basic, standard retail questions. The interviewer was not the most adept that I've ever met with, but they were not the most inept, either. The interview covered most aspects of the job, and described some of the unique attributes of working for the company, but dropped the ball on some parts that had to be picked up on the job.

Overnight Store Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Norfolk, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online. I received a call for an interview about a week later. It took almost two weeks after that for them to offer me the job. The manager interviewing me was very nice and professional. It was a casual interview and a a good experience overall.

SALES CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Navy Exchange.

Interview

Apply online, and then there is an interview a few weeks later. If you pass the interview you are to start training 2 weeks after that. The interview was easy and lasts about an hour.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Lakes, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Great Lakes, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I went for a job fair for a sales associate position, I was desperate for a job after recently graduating college, and got recommended to apply for the supervisor position based on past experience. I thought it would be a better situation but it sucked. They brought me in a room with five people and I interview. I was used to a panel interview so it was no big deal.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a time where you came across a difficult situation and how you handled it.   Answer Question