Navy Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.2

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

Interviewed took place at a hotel. One person signed everyone in, then we were called one person at a time. I was interviewed by one individual. There were three other interviews going on in the same room. Very casual environment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a "WOW" customer service experience where I was the customer.   1 Answer
    • Were you ever in a situation that you had to deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Navy Exchange.

Interview

Get a call from HR to schedule an interview. It was a panel interview with three interviewer taking turn to ask questions, then wait about a week after the interview.

Infrastructure Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Virginia Beach, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Four person panel interview, three pages of canned questions, people in the room spent the entire interview staring at their pages writing information down. Not interactive, felt like a multiple choice question exam, not a very welcoming environment at all. Interview questions were great for candidates who could answer in text book fashion.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Virginia Beach, VA).

Interview

It was an panel interview. one employer was tough, thought i did not get the job. Only their for 20 mins. Got a call back a week later and i was hired

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an unruly customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Goose Creek, SC).

Interview

It was quick and simple. Went over resume , asked few questions, had a short quiz about store scenarios. I was interviewed by two people . Mainly one person asked the questions

Interview Questions

• Asked about my previos jobs   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Overall enjoyable experience was great. The interviewer was great. I was called for the job fairly quickly and started working even quicker. The people were welcoming and helpful with getting me acclimated.

SALES CLERK Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Exchange in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call in about a week to set up an interview.
    They mainly asked basic questions about availability, past experience, skills, and some behavioral questions. It took about 30 min or so. They were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Pensacola, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called 2 weeks after for an interview. I was interviewed by 2 person and asked me questions more on related to the job. Questions were not hard as long as you know the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   2 Answers

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Groton, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

Went in for the interview and everything went smoothly. They asked me questions about my past work experiences and why I felt I should get the job. I answered every question truthfully and they liked that I had a great sense of humor.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you should get the job?   1 Answer

Divisional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Exchange (Seattle, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview with 2 panel members. Interview lasted about an hour and covered a variety of situations and experiences. Phone interviews can be a little awkward since there are no visual cues.

Interview Questions

• What contribution have you made to the company outside of your normal role?   Answer Question