Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 402 of over 402 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in Nov 2019

Interview

The environment was friendly and I was interviewed by two assistant managers in the branch. The interview was straightforward and seems designed to determine if you are a good fit for company culture. This may be because I also interview for a more senior-level supervisory position and was not selected but made an impression with a different hiring manager, which resulted in a recommendation for this role. It is likely they already gauged competency based on my prior interview as well as my resume.

Interview Questions
  • One question I found odd was how I would react if I were asked by a manager to do something which broke company rules or policy.
    1 Answer

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

The interview process was long. I had to interview with multiple departments and officers. I was offered the job and accepted. I do not work there any longer, I felt like I was just a number.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

The interview proess was easy. Everybody made you feel comfortable, the questions werent hard at all. They didnt make you feel uncomfortable, I thik the interview went really good and Ill get the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

Went through a recruiting company, had to take an exam but unfortunately did not complete in time. Hopefully will apply again at some point in the future. Otherwise was pretty straightforward.

Interview Questions
  • Interview was pretty straightforward, but when it came to the written exam that was much more difficult.

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

It was easy, thought it would be hard. The interview was quick and professional. Have to be prepared and not nervous. Also it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be honestly was pretty chill.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2021

Interview

I received a phone call for an interview with 2 people on the line who introduced themselves and asked me questions. My best advice- ELABORATE EVERY DETAIL of the questions asked. It went well and I believe I will be offered a job.

Interview Questions
  • Give us a time when you handled a difficult situation with a customer and how it turned out.
1 person found this interview helpful

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

Overall a good interview process, recruiter contacted me and set up date to speak with the manager who was Knowledgable and friendly. After interview is done contact the hiring manager to let them know if you'd be interested in the role or not and then they ll let you know if you'd move forward

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions that was more situational then technical to see how one would respond in situation

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in Apr 2021

Interview

Phone Interview- with two supervisors the first time. They were both from Virginia. They asked behaviral questions. I believe it was a total of 10 questions. The second interview it was personality questions. The second interview was with the Supervisor from the Department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union

Interview

Interview was conducted via phone due to COVID-19 restrictions. Lasted about 1 hr in length. Interviewers gave a basic guideline and agenda for the flow and gave ample time to answer questions. Was a wonderful process altogether.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time when you had multiple deadlines to make.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

I had to wait over 10 minutes to be seen and the manager and trainee were very dry and unfriendly. I answered the questions and left very confused. I had heard many great things about working for navy federal credit union but it didn’t live up to my expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me of a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker
2 people found this interview helpful

Navy Federal Credit Union

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in Mar 2021

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, then had a video interview with the hiring manager and team lead. I thought the interview went well and that I was a great fit, but then...crickets. Expect they wanted someone younger.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about my experience with network taps and analysis tools.
1 person found this interview helpful