Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Navy Federal Credit Union Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union.

Interview

Initial assessment, followed by a panel interview consisting of the management team and vice and assistant vice president of the department. A 10-15min presentation was to be given. Before being selected a skills review was done and based on past experience and accomplishments i was called to interview.

Financial Literacy Public Speaker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Waukegan, IL).

Interview

I had a very positive experience with the interview process. The employees were extremely professional and I felt like I made a real connection with everyone I came into contact with. The employees really took their job seriously (in a good way) and I could tell they genuinely had a strong desire to find the right candidate that was truly fit for the position. They asked a lot of questions. I had two interviews. The second interview required me to put together a presentation and present it to the team. I had to answer 4 questions in front of the entire team on the second interview. Overall, I was very impressed.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to learn a new skill on the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in June 2017.

Interview

First Interview was a quick phone interview or screen. They explained that part time is how they hire in and there is an extensive training process of 10 weeks. Their employees do all of the positions; teller, loans, front desk greeting, etc.

Member Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was with 1 senior supervisor. She made the interview very comfortable. I told her about myself and why I was looking to start a new career with Navy Federal. She then asked 6 questions where I had to explain a Time when. I was able to answer all the questions and was detailed in my response. A few hours after the interview I received an email stating that they were completing the Background check. Interview was 3 days ago now and I haven't heard anything else yet.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The recruiter greeted me when I came in for my interview which was really nice and put me at ease. I interviewed with 2 supervisors and they both were really nice and talked to me like I was already a member of the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Belvoir, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Fort Belvoir, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The assistant manager and a senior member service representative conducted the interview. I did not meet the branch manager. The interviewers asked questions they had selected from a list prepared by TalentWise, which is apparently used by Navy Federal.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were surprised, embarrassed, or attacked in public.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Norfolk, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through website. Was asked to take a simulated online test (lasts between 45-60 min). Questions included bunch of financial transactions and customer service related questions. Total of 6 sessions. Each session has multiple questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you rate this session based on the following scenario?   Answer Question

Member Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Winchester, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

If your application meets their criteria, you will get an assessment to complete. If you pass the assessment, you will start receiving calls/voice mails (redundant) from different people at NFCU who are either located in Pensacola or Virginia. The phone number in your caller ID history will be 7032722013 for all of these calls. Pay attention to the following: Double check and make sure that you listen to every one of these voice mails if you don't answer the calls as you receive them. Failure to do this will result in you not getting an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an irate customer and what you did to resolve the issue.   Answer Question

Processor Interview

Interview

One interview and will give you a start date in a few days. the interview is easy. When starting you will completer a training chorse for a few weeks to become aclimated into navy federal.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Navy Federal Credit Union (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I applied online and was sent an online assessment a few days later. I got an interview a few days after completing the assessment. They asked typical job interview questions to gauge your personality and the way that you handle conflicts on the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should I buy this pen over this pencil?   2 Answers