Naylor Association Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Naylor Association Solutions

2.7

Advertising Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in December 2008.

Interview

If you have any sales experience, they will hire you

Negotiation

No negotiation, straight commission

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a very smooth and timely process. I was contacted within a day of my application submission. Was not easy but was not overboard. Important questions. You should ask questions to see it will be a fit for you too. They ask a lot to learn about compatibility for the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Work history, example of items sold. B   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Interview was pretty quick and relatively easy. Biggest thing is if you are confident and sound good on the phone. you make a presentation at the end of the interview just to see how your voice sounds

Interview Questions

• what is something you would improve about yourself and what steps are you taking to achieve this goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. Very basic - goes over resume and experience. Face to face interview with a recruiter - very nice, gives you a tour of the branch, face to face interview with a sales manager where you are asked basic sales questions and asked to sell a product. Complete a Harrisons personality test.

Interview Questions

• You have to role play with a manager to sell a product. Not that bad since it is a sales job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was told there was no negotiation in the draw amount and everyone was paid the same but found out that other reps were paid much more after I started.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contact via email first and set up a phone interview. It was very basic questions on the phone and was just an HR personnel. Afterwards I set up a face to face interview with a sales manager. Same thing. Basic questions. I got the feeling they just wanted to get a first impression of me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions.

Interview

Submitted an online application. I then had a phone call interview from HR asking about resume. At he end of the phone call I was asked to interview in person. During the in-person interview everyone was very pleasant and friendly. At the end of the interview I was able to ask an inside sales representative any questions I had.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interviews with HR and with the sales manager. I took the Harrison Assesment test online, which graded me as a good candidate. A question asked in the interview was, "Sell me something." Not much opportunity to see or meet sales reps, but it is a cubicle environment so you can hear them on the phones.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for what you think you are worth. Their original offer is very low in the industry. You will be asked to sign a non-compete, although these are not enforceable in this state.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Applied through my schools CRC then received notice of a Phone interview from a recruiter in another location, then in person interview with two interviewers, basic CAR questions was not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

unpaid

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a college career fair. This initial meeting at the college career showcase was followed by a general phone interview by the recruiter where I was asked very basic interview questions and this lasted about 15 minutes and was fairly straight forward. This was followed by a final interview round a few days later where I went to the office and was interviewed by one of the marketing specialists and the head of the marketing department was conferenced in to the interview. The entire process lasted a week, and the final interview was a 45 minute interview with more in depth behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked my about specific experience I had pertaining to my resume, and after reviewing my resume, I was asked behavioral questions about how I could transfer those skills to a position in marketing.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2011.

Interview

After sending over my resume a few times and a slew of missed calls, I was finally given a time for the interview. I asked the manager a question about where he sees the business in a few years and he began to go on for a lengthy amount of time of his thoughts. I immediately began to notice this manager was very self absorbed as he never asked me any questions, he just spoke. Finally, I interrupted him and asked where the position would be located WFH or on site. He asked me my zip code and then said he had hired people in the past in my area and they were always late due to traffic, so I should consider the drive and call him back. Needless to say I did not call him back, not because of the drive, but due to his communication style. If his phone interview was any indicator of how he'd be as my manager, I made the right call - no call at all!