Naylor Association Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Naylor Association Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Applied through my schools CRC then received notice of a Phone interview from a recruiter in another location, then in person interview with two interviewers, basic CAR questions was not too difficult.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

unpaid

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at a college career fair. This initial meeting at the college career showcase was followed by a general phone interview by the recruiter where I was asked very basic interview questions and this lasted about 15 minutes and was fairly straight forward. This was followed by a final interview round a few days later where I went to the office and was interviewed by one of the marketing specialists and the head of the marketing department was conferenced in to the interview. The entire process lasted a week, and the final interview was a 45 minute interview with more in depth behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked my about specific experience I had pertaining to my resume, and after reviewing my resume, I was asked behavioral questions about how I could transfer those skills to a position in marketing.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions.

Interview

Easy and simple. Everyone is nice and friendly during the process. The in person interview took around 45 minutes to an hour. You speak with the recruiter first then with the senior sales manager. Was shown around the office. They hire sales rep almost monthly so you have several start dates available to you if needed.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in December 2015.

Interview

Had initial phone interview. They asked me if I had Microsoft Excel skills, what I know about company, and what work experiences I had. My interviewer was not enthusiastic at all, and very brief and dismissive towards me when I asked her questions regarding the finance position and inquired about her experience as a corporate recruiter at the company. Any reputable company would have at least sent a follow-up email or phone call within one week, however has been several weeks and I still have not heard back from them.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was recommended to the recruiter by a friend of mine that works there. I did the phone interview and went in for the on person interview with the recruiter followed by the office manager. Was given a tour of the entire office and introduced to some of the IT staff. Everything seemed to go great, even the language they used came across to me that they liked me for the position. Discussed benefits and insurance in depth and was told I would hear from them by the end of the week with their final decision. It's been 2 weeks and the recruiter never bothered to send me a "sorry, we chose someone else" email... rude, tacky, and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• are you comfortable working 9-4 or is 10-5 better for you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Herndon, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Four part interview. A phone interview with a corporate recruiter in Canada, then a phone interview with the VP of Sales, then an in-person interview with both the VP of Sales and the Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself -- very straightforward.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Interview was pretty quick and relatively easy. Biggest thing is if you are confident and sound good on the phone. you make a presentation at the end of the interview just to see how your voice sounds

Interview Questions

• what is something you would improve about yourself and what steps are you taking to achieve this goal?   Answer Question

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

It's was a very smooth and timely process. I was contacted within a day of my application submission. Was not easy but was not overboard. Important questions. You should ask questions to see it will be a fit for you too. They ask a lot to learn about compatibility for the job entailed.

Interview Questions

• Work history, example of items sold. B   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Naylor Association Solutions (Gainesville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

You will receive a phone interview first, gauging your interests. Then you'll come in a few days later. Once there, they make sure you know how to use a computer by asking you to do simple things (send an email, copy & paste, etc.) Then they ask you a few questions. Then they ask you to pitch them on the phone - not to test your skills but to see if you sound confident.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about "cube-life" / are you okay with being inside all day?
      Are you so customer service-y that you won't ask a definitive and, perhaps, confrontational, question? ...Basically, will you be comfortable enough to close down a sale?
      1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I was contact via email first and set up a phone interview. It was very basic questions on the phone and was just an HR personnel. Afterwards I set up a face to face interview with a sales manager. Same thing. Basic questions. I got the feeling they just wanted to get a first impression of me.