Nebraska Medicine Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in January 2017.

Interview

We Waited over a month to hear from recruiter and still got the run around for another few months. Multiple recruiters involved who were very unorganized and didn't talk to each other.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Please see below for the stages of the interview process. The primary component of the interview included a one on one discussion with the supervisor of the occupational therapy department.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions regarding critical thinking skills related to position. Good intereview.   Answer Question

Oncology Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

An hour and a half interview, first it was one on one, the second part was a group interview, it wasn't bad at all, and I am a fairly shy person.

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

We visited for some time. I was asked questions, and I also asked questions, such as hours, training involved, type of people I will serve. I took a tour of the office where I would work. I communicated very well with the interviewer, and she was kind and considerate to me. It was interesting to learn more about the company I would be working for.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in January 2015.

Interview

Very comfortable not intimidating, friendly, questions were direct and related to the position. Explained expectations of the job. and in lighted on possibility of the future plans. did not tour area, Explained growth moving to new building and combination of inpatient and outpatient area's.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience related to the position   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation, I had interviewed for a different type of position that I felt would be a better fit, this position I did not feel as passionate about

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine in August 2014.

Interview

Met w group of nurses who did interview of people they would be working with. Did tour of facility and met with manager who talked about her background. Comfortable low key working environment compared to larger facility. staff seemed very at ease and not stressed. Good location. Parking readily available. Close to shopping and fast food if desired. Very clean and quiet.

Interview Questions

• What is your outlook in the next year? What would you like to be doing.   1 Answer

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Two days after applying I received a phone call from the recruiter, had a brief 10 minute pre-interview. Offered a formal interview with manager/educator. Had a tour of unit, then interview. Awaiting call back.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with only the manager in her office. It was very relaxed and non-intimidating. I was asked the generic interview questions like, "why do you want to work here" and "what is a strength/weakness that you have." The manager also asked me what kind of environment I wanted to work in and what my ideal preceptor would be like. The interview ended with an unofficial offer!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work as a team and what was your role?   Answer Question

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in April 2018.

Interview

easy. not too bad. I thought it would be more challenging. I liked the people I interviewed with (and now work with). I thought I would be asked more about my experience with research and coordinating patient recruitment and follow up.

Interview Questions

• experience with patient interaction   1 Answer

Evs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nebraska Medicine (Omaha, NE) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager was very nice she look professional and when I was hired she was the only manager that would actually help out. She was generous she come up to get me for the interview.