Neovera Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Neovera

2.5

Lead Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Neovera (Reston, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a two phase interview process consisting of general questions and then scenario based interview questions with whiteboard various customer situations they faced related to actual challenges where I had to describe how to potentially solve these challenges.

Interview Questions

• They asked background questions and specific experience with carriers and how to handle customer pre-sales interviews..   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Neovera in June 2016.

Interview

Brought an engineer in to ask technical questions. Made the job sound like it was just looking a spreadsheets and making calls all day. Made it sound like you are not fully involved in the sales cycle

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Neovera (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me was nice, but I could tell immediately that she was new to the game. Her first question to me was about salary... not about the job description, expectations, company culture etc. Strait to the money aspect. After that I was quite turned off. Then as we spoke more I felt like she was more interested in jotting down my faults versus my positives. Lastly yes I was laid off about 2 months ago... her response was WOW you have been unemployed for awhile. Yes that may be true but its because I'm looking for the right position to stay and grow in... not just the quickest thing that falls in my lap. If you want to recruit talented individuals who want to stay, so you don't have constant turn over I suggest a new recruiting pitch on phone screenings. Not said even made me want to waste to time emailing my newest resume.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want   Answer Question
    • What is your availability? (they dont even know what they want...they have the job listed as part/full... and want to know my availability???) strange   Answer Question

Azure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Neovera (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Had 1 interview (more like an hr q&a) with them did not go well. The position I applied for was posted as fully remote, however first thing they say to me is it's not and I would need to relocate which I told them I would not. Was told for fully remote positions the employee needs to be more supervised. So essentially if you work remote for them they don't trust you to actually work. Very weird. Told them I was not interested.

Interview Questions

• what do you make at your current job, and why did I leave all previous jobs.   Answer Question