Neovera Reviews | Glassdoor

4.1
Scott Weinberg
  1. "Great company"

I worked at Neovera full-time

Pros

Interesting opportunities are available and growth is good.

Cons

Operations can be high paced

Neovera2019-01-01
  2. "Brilliant Specialists + Ethical Leadership"

Current Employee - Sales Director in Reston, VA

I have been working at Neovera full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great company: brilliant technology specialists combined with strong ethical leadership (the reason I decided to rejoin)

Cons

Company growth from inception has been almost entirely driven by client referrals... Better, more consistent and proactive sales/marketing is needed (another reason I decided to join)

Advice to Management

Continue maintaining 100% focus on delivering better security, performance, innovation and results for our existing clients.

Neovera2018-08-29
  3. "Love this place!!"

I have been working at Neovera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Neovera has a positive office environment. Salaries are really competitive and the atmosphere is family oriented. The CEO and COO are always working hard to make sure employees are content. The benefits are generous and work-life balance is great, especially for a working mom. We have unlimited snacks and coffee and can wear jeans to work! My colleagues are all super smart and at the same time very goofy!

Cons

None so far! Great job on everything.

Advice to Management

Clearer directions and expectations.

Neovera2018-06-26

"Has Potential"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Neovera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some very knowledgeable people in their fields. Good product and the company has the desire and potential to grow.. The CEO, Scott is a nice and intelligent leader. Most people are welcoming, which leads to a pleasant work environment. Lunches are catered once a week and the kitchen is stocked with healthy snacks and good coffee. Wellness is promoted and compensation for gym memberships is provided.

Cons

Benefits are just ok. Limited employment growth opportunities. Way too much turnaround and a serious lack of training. While I was employed there, I saw at least two dozen people, either leave for a better opportunity, or get let go. With that much turnaround, it’s hard to keep up momentum. Also, I found the president to be moody and sometimes unapproachable; often presenting as a passive aggressive micromanager and...

Advice to Management

Expand your administrative team to accommodate a training program in all departments and add a company department liaison, especially if management (who seemed to be spread too thin) is unable to do so. Have realistic expectations of your employees, especially if you have not taken the time to set them up for success. A little time grooming them will help your business succeed. It might help to try and blend your departments...

Neovera2018-02-25
  5. "Awesome leadership and great organization!"

I have been working at Neovera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great place to work! Neovera has great benefits: gym membership, complimentary catered lunch days, fantastic medical and dental coverage, great work life balance -- the list is endless! Friendly and fun staff, upper management always available to listen – especially the CEO and COO, lots of team-building activities, great office location – metro accessible. Join Neovera while you can – lots of room for growth!

Cons

Benefits package could use some improvement such as 401k matching and tuition assistance

Neovera2017-11-30
  6. "Great Company…Moving Forward Quickly"

I have been working at Neovera full-time

Pros

Neovera is a great company to work for that is doing what it takes to jump in the ring with the bigger competition. They have executive leadership that comes from much larger companies that are bringing an exciting culture and you can see the results. Benefits continue to get better and the entire company continues to get stronger. The potential here seems endless!

Cons

Getting tenured employees on board with the changes that are happening.

Advice to Management

Keep the momentum! You have a great thing going!

Neovera2017-11-30
  7. "Loving it!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I have been working at Neovera part-time

Pros

The people have been great, the culture is laid back yet focused. I love the size of the company, it really allows you to feel like you are making a difference and your work is valued! On my third day I was there, the President asked me to tell him about myself, so even at the highest level, the CEO and President are approachable, collaborative and all around friendly. The HR department is making great strides to offer...

Cons

If I could pick it up and move it down the road to the Reston town center it would be perfect. Such a tease to have all those good restaurants so close yet still a car ride and a parking space away!

Advice to Management

Continue to build the leadership team and be sure communication and employee satisfaction is at the top of the list..

Neovera2017-11-29
  8. "Small 15 Yr Old Start Up"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I worked at Neovera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive energy, Desire to grow

Cons

Lack of Tools & Resources

Neovera2017-11-14
  9. "One of the best companies I worked with"

Former Employee - Software Engineer in Reston, VA

I worked at Neovera full-time for more than a year

Pros

Neovera has one of the sharpest and brightest people I worked with. The work culture could not be better. People are very respectful and willing to share their knowledge from fundamentals to specifics. If you want to get on board with latest web development technologies - this is the perfect place for you. The management is very approachable and willing to listen to new ideas to improve processes if suggestions make sense.

Cons

There is a room for benefit package improvement, but company does its best to work on it.

Neovera2017-05-05
  10. "Great time to join the company"

Current Employee - Sales in Reston, VA

I have been working at Neovera full-time for less than a year

Pros

Neovera is in growth mode--new services and products emerging along with a surge in hiring which had made the environment more lively and fun. Weekly catered lunches along with health snacks are a plus along with the discounted gym membership.

Cons

Not a lot of policies in place--company is established yet we are working to streamline things such as pricing and proposals. Good thing is the managers and higher ups ask for ideas so it's actually a good opportunity.

Advice to Management

Keep asking the employees for ideas!

Neovera2017-04-19