NetCraftsmen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NetCraftsmen

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetCraftsmen

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NetCraftsmen (Fairfax, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward. I liked the fact they asked questions about what I wanted in a company and what would make me stay in a company. Towards the end they did a technical interview that asked questions, but they excepted both straight forward answers and answers that were more in depth explanations.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is important to you for a company to provide?   1 Answer

Network Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetCraftsmen (Columbia, MD) in January 2018.

Interview

You will have an in-person interview at their HQ. Its a small office. You will interview with the C level executives. It was weird. The operations supervisor actually chastised me for wearing a suit to the interview. Also, the president of the company keeps a dog in his office. Not a professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• They were standard questions. They want to see if you are a "cultural" fit.   1 Answer