NetXperts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at NetXperts

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetXperts (San Ramon, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is pretty quick. First, I was interviewed by a Technical Operations Manager. Then you will take a written exam if you pass the interview. If you pass the exam more likely they will send you an offer letter immediately.

Interview Questions

• They will which one is more of a priority to you. Your family or your job. Also, they would ask you if you can travel out of town.   Answer Question

Network Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Walnut Creek, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NetXperts (Walnut Creek, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Was asked about salary, if I could work in the US (legal questions), Got called from head of networking week later asked me questions about networking and my background. I came in to the office and was given a tour as well as more questions asked about my schedule and my plans for the future

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between TCP and UDP   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NetXperts.

Interview

Quick interview process from submitting resume to phone/in-person interview.
    Fast response and friendly interview process.

Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NetXperts in February 2015.

Interview

Brings you in for a meeting with HR Manager. She will administer a test that is network related and nothing to do with the position. Then you end up meeting with an Operations Manager. Asks you a set of questions. Most seem to be none prepared and are taken out of my resume I just submitted. Given different scenarios. If I answer incorrectly, he tells me what the correct answer. Seems to really know what he is doing. Gives me opportunity to ask questions. Ends interview and gives me a tour of office.

Interview Questions

• How will you backup the contents of a computer when an employee leaves the company?   Answer Question
    • How would you differentiate a PST from an OST?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetXperts (San Ramon, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

they gave me a test. i passed it. it was a collection of entry level IT windows and networking questions. The HR lady just talked about how amazing the company is and selling to me why I should work here. I believed it.

Interview Questions

• the owner lady asked where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetXperts (San Ramon, CA).

Interview

Prelim phone interview --> in person interview with fellow PM --> secondary 30 second phone interview with upper management --> reference check --> background check --> hired. I very simple process, not as thorough as it should be.. HR seems to be lazy...

Interview Questions

• Situational question: What would you do if you had an engineer that wouldn't listen to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation offered, take the offer or leave it.