NetherRealm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NetherRealm

2.3

Senior Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NetherRealm (Chicago, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

I spoke with HR and had about a 20-25 minute phone interview. I was given next steps and followed up after a couple of days. I was told they were pursuing a candidate from within the company.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NetherRealm (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

Had a phone call with a couple of people, followed by yet another call a week later. After the 2 calls I had an In person. Street the in person interview, I literally never heard from them again. Not even to let me know I did not get the job or anything. (Don't hold your breath)

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NetherRealm (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Call on the scheduled, and questions were relevant to the position. Engineer greeted and introduced themselves and we had small talk for 4-5 minutes. And then they started the Technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What is the Static keyword?
      Difference between vectors and arrays.   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetherRealm.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter and UX lead went well. They then asked if I could come in for a 4 hour block of time mid day, mid week. I was (naturally) unable to accommodate, and the interview process ended there.

CONTRACT ROLE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetherRealm (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

It started at GDC meeting one of the senior management which ended up giving a referral. A quick email correspondence setup an onsite interview. Once onsite there was a quick tour of the studio and then about 4 or 5 one on one interview sessions that included a mix of describing the role and asking various questions about myself.

Associate Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NetherRealm (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

It was kind of intimidating, but ended up being a fine experience. There was first a phone interview a few days before, and then I was interviewed by the 3 heads of the department at the studio, all of which were very serious. I was interviewed by all of them at the same time, each just asked a couple questions.

Interview Questions

• "Are you familiar with certain Adobe software such as ...?"   Answer Question