New American Funding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.4

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at New American Funding (Novi, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Very casual. Quick phone interview and casual meeting. Looked at previous W2's and pay stubs to verify sales numbers. Make sure you have the full application and work history at interview. Present yourself as a pro. They will not consider you as a Senior unless you have 4 licenses already.

Interview Questions

• Are you hungry? Are you ready to build your business?   1 Answer

Adverse Action Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at New American Funding (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A very inviting feel from the hiring manager and just a very personable approach. There was complete comfort and she made me feel free to share my experience. Overall it was a great interview and I walked away very pleased to have met the manager.

Interview Questions

• One was how I felt about getting back into the mortgage industry after a brief hiatus.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was really no need to negotiate anything. I already knew the pay and when I was given the offer I accepted.

Loan Officer Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New American Funding (Tustin, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was longer than expected, but went very well. I appreciated the time that the Regional VP took to get to know me and my experience. 2nd interview with branch manager also went well and very straight forward.

Senior Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at New American Funding (Pearland, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Many phone interviews, emails, discussions with person who recommended me for the position, speaking with several Recruiters more than once, and a final Skype interview with Sr. Ops Manager and Recruiter

Interview Questions

• How do I deal with difficult Loan Officers?   1 Answer

Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at New American Funding (Tustin, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Wanyla was very pleasant, and welcoming. It was about 45 minutes long, and it was great getting immediate feedback about my answers. It made me excited about the possibility of a job offer. I was ecstatic about the job offer.

Loan Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New American Funding (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

informative, valuable conversation to get to know what I can provide and what the company can provide me. the interviewer gave me a lot of background regarding the company, it's growth, and future projections/changes.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at New American Funding.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me twice. First time, it wasn't a fit as they hired someone else. Second time, recruiter called again because it didn't work out with the first person they hired. So I went in for an in-person interview, and there wasn't much chemistry with the hiring person. It didn't seem like they knew what they wanted in the role.

Senior Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at New American Funding (Tustin, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

My interview was with the underwriting manager and a human resources representative, a series of questions regarding different loan programs and type of transactions were asked, why was I leaving my employer. Then I was explained our bonus plan and benefits. I immediately knew I wanted this job, and I'm so delighted to be a part of this growing company.

Interview Questions

• Type of loans and transactions that I have handled,   1 Answer

Marketing Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New American Funding.

Interview

Unorganized and a colossal waste of time. Should have emailed me first to set up a phone interview, but HR employee called and started asking me everything right then and there (lots of questions and time consuming). Then tells me she'll schedule an in person interview for the following day, but left me hanging, so I followed up the next day about the interview time. Then I get an automated email saying they're looking for other candidates for this position blah blah blah. So rude. A simple response to my email would have been nice and courteous, especially since you wasted 20 minutes of my life that I'll never get back. I wouldn't want to work for a selfish company anyway. Thanks for helping me weed YOU out.

Loan Funder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New American Funding (Tustin, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview process was comfortable. The Manager and Recruiter were both present for the interview. You receive a phone interview from the Recruiter to ensure you meet the primary qualifications for the job posted. And then you are called in for the interview.