New York Methodist Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got an interview 2 weeks later. Got an offer another 2 weeks later. Started 2 weeks after that. They did blood for titers, did urinalysis through the lab. Very easy

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this job   1 Answer

Healthcare Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital.

Interview

Two step process:

I met with HR (not at the main building) - pretty straight forward interview. The recruiter asked about my work history and explained the job description.
    The second step was to meet with the department managers that were located at the main hospital. It was hard to navigate the main building due to the elevators not working at one of the wings. The second panel interview was much harder. it was a real time skills pressure test.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe an incident of conflict and how you resolved it.

2. How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Interview

Went in for interview with HR then inteviewed with manager/ director of department, one of who treated like scum on shoe. HR gave their card with personal extension and I was told they will call . Weeks later no response . After calling 3 weeks later and sending an email, HR did not even have the courtesy to respond. Overall Extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• The overall rudeness- seemed more like an interrogation   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital in June 2012.

Interview

It was not organized and HR did not have paperwork together. Was told different things by different ppl and made the hiring process confusing. Then interview that's was scheduled was about 10 minutes and I was asked questions as if I was a new graduate nurse, but I've been a nurse for 15 years.

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with HR who was very friendly and that part went great. Then I met with VP and AVP of Nursing in main building. Everything went downhill from there. Interview was simple basic questions such as "Why NYM?" and "what can you bring to unit?" She was very snappy which intimidated me. I felt like I looked at like scum. I coughed and choked on my words, sweating bullets and that was the end of that. I shook both their hands didn't even ask about next step, collected my belongings and ran out of their. I know I did not get the position but OMG! For my first official interview, I was pretty stoked. I left so discouraged.

Interview Questions

• What Can you bring to our unit?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Must come in to meet with HR first. They don't know much about the position. After this, you will get called in to meet with the hiring manager and anyone else that you would have to report to.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. The atmostphere was welcoming and the process took a month because you had to go to the doctor and get blood work. Getting the blood work took about 2 weeks. Then you had too email them, bring you stuff in. Take a drug test and then boom. your done! Your medical cleared..

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2013.

Interview

I sent in an application to volunteer, and received a response in two days. After a week i had an interview. I was accepted and had to perform a drug test, and attend an orientation, which was like an hr and a half long, but it was easy going and fun. They take your picture to get and id, and you also get a fod voucher to use in the cafeteria every day yoou volunteer.

Interview Questions

• Why do i want to volunteer? What am i expected from the experience?   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital.

Interview

NYM is now New York Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Interview process was relaxing and fun. They ask basic interview questions like why do you want to volunteer at Methodist? Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in healthcare?
    Name an experience when you were moved and made you want to enter healthcare

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at New York Methodist Hospital (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

You come in meet with a nice lady and she ask's several questions. The whole process took about a week and some. The lady just has several questions about your personally.