NewDay USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NewDay USA Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.6

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Interviewed through my school. Came out to the office for a preliminary interview. Mainly spoke about extracurriculars in high school and college and then touched on what my parents do and how I was raised. After that you take a math test, do a walk through of the office and then you're done. They arrange a second interview and you have to bring five hard questions for your interviewer but they'll screen your questions and take out ones they don't like so it's not even you asking the questions anymore.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Not hard at all you have a math test tho so study your basic fractions and the long divisions because that makes sense.... The most important thing is if you played a sport or were in greek life you will have a job.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I began with a phone interview where my resume was discussed and I got acquainted with my recruiter. After about two weeks, I went into NewDay to interview. The interview consisted of being shown around the office, shadowing workers, discussing qualifications further.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

I was contacted after applying through a university sponsored job site and went through two interviews where they discussed the opportunity and laid out how my first year at the company would be. Seemed like a very friendly yet competitive environment in a nice office; however, my final interview did not go as long as scheduled. I was told it would be an hour and it took between 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about strengths from collegiate extracurricular experiences and how they applied to work life.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Really easy interviews. I had one on the phone, and then one in person. I had to take a basic algebra math test as well. Over all it was an easy process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

The process involved a phone interview, shadowing and final interview. Phone lasted about 30 mins, shadowing was a 3 hour process and final interview was no more than 1 hour. A recruiter contacted me and walked me through the entire process. It was time consuming but the office is filled with young and eager professionals. Seems like a fun environment to work in.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Mostly like an information session. We walked across the buildings, listened to the stories, had a simple group interview and then math test. Everyone got one or two questions from interviewers. The math test is very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Laurel, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Met recruiter at career fair, Brief phone screen, Skype interview, Office visit and final interview. Office visit consisted of touring the building, shadowing an employee, taking a math test and finally meeting with an assistant vice president of the position. Company is very competitive. Should attempt to display that you are willing to work very hard and have the resiliance to be successful at the company.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD).

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, final interview. I had requested to do a skype interview because I live in New Jersey and they are in Maryland, but they declined. They gave me a tour of the place, and had me do a math exam. My final interview lasted 10 minutes. 8 hour total drive for a 10 minute interview...

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Why should we hire you, etc.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Very laid back. Had a tour of the office and then an interview with a manager one on one. Followed up by a simple 50 question basic math assessment. Everyone was very friendly and the office was very open. Employees greeted me with a smile and offered to help or answer any questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond.Tell me a time when you were put in a unsettling situation and how you handled it. Do you have any sales experience?   Answer Question