NewDay USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 9, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Columbia, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

You go in for your first interview which is the walk through and take the math test. If you pass then you interview with the President and find out within 2 weeks or so if you got the job.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your review, and welcome to NewDay USA!

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

The interview process was great. They provided a tour of the facilities and a brief overview of the training program. Then onto a one on one interview followed by a basic math test.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NewDay USA in November 2017.

Interview

I walked in and was greeted by the desk assistant and then asked to wait for my interviewer to come get me. I was then taken on a tour though the building. We then sat down and she conducted a personality interview. I then was asked to take a simple math test. After that I shadowed a young executive for about 45 minutes. The entire interview took about 3 hours.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA in October 2017.

Interview

During my first interview, I got a tour of NewDay USA University and then an interview with my recruiter. It was a great one on one conversation. Then, I took a math test and concluded my office visit shadowing a current employee.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in September 2017.

Interview

Took a day to get an interview through a recruiter. You go in and get shown around the office, get a spiel about what you do, how it is long hours, and there is not work/life balance and your three year track if you were to work there. You take a math exam that is 50 questions long and then go and sit for an hour on the floor to see the top performers sitting back and doing minimum work because they are at the top in the football themed leaderboard. In all the interview process took three hours and I knew within the first half hour that it was the biggest joke in the world.

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

applied for this job through career services and get reply with hr afterwards. Talked with hr about 15 min on resume, salary and relocation. Talked with manager about 30 min including technical questions.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Aug 10, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA in August 2017.

Interview

I apply online, and got an phone interview in one week. And then the recruiter was arrange a onsite interview very soon. They asked some questions about my background and checked the work experience also.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Sep 14, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your review, and welcome to NewDay USA!

Production Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA in August 2017.

Interview

Average phone screen with an HR person then shuttling your resume along with their notes about candidate, interview, etc to the hiring manager. From there you wait for an interview or silence. I followed up a week later only to be told that the hiring team decided to moving ahead with another candidate despite my phone screen going well. This was for a position that has been open for over 6 months, so my sense is they can't find anyone to fill it given their not-so-favorable reviews online plus their lawsuit from the Federal Gov't that found the company guilty of false advertising. Best of luck to them. I probably dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• I was asked basics such as walk through my employment history, etc.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me was pretty arrogant. Pretty disorganized. And a little rude. He sent me a request for an interview time without confirming my availability. He missed the "first" interview we scheduled. And was late to the second one. And in general, the tone he used with me reeked of "I want you to feel less valuable than what you are, so I can feel more valuable". I'll gladly pass.

Interview Questions

• Why did you go into Business after majoring in Engineering?   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Recruiters at NewDay are committed to treating all candidates with respect.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

A day after I applied for the position, I received a phone call from one of the recruiters at NewDay. We had a brief conversation about how I found the position, why I wanted to work there, etc. I asked a couple questions about the position and that was it. I went in for an in-person interview a few days later, and it was a normal interview. I had to take a math assessment at the end.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with an HR person. 50 question math exam , basic behavioral interview and a tour around the office. I interviewed with a few others which I was unaware of until I got there.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why would you be a good fit for the role?
      2. What attracts you to the Credit Analyst position?
      3. Other questions off my resume; looks good if you work while in college   Answer Question

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to the team!