NewDay USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Columbia, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

You go in for your first interview which is the walk through and take the math test. If you pass then you interview with the President and find out within 2 weeks or so if you got the job.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your review, and welcome to NewDay USA!

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Interview

The recruiter who contacted me was pretty arrogant. Pretty disorganized. And a little rude. He sent me a request for an interview time without confirming my availability. He missed the "first" interview we scheduled. And was late to the second one. And in general, the tone he used with me reeked of "I want you to feel less valuable than what you are, so I can feel more valuable". I'll gladly pass.

Interview Questions

• Why did you go into Business after majoring in Engineering?   1 Answer

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Recruiters at NewDay are committed to treating all candidates with respect.

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

A day after I applied for the position, I received a phone call from one of the recruiters at NewDay. We had a brief conversation about how I found the position, why I wanted to work there, etc. I asked a couple questions about the position and that was it. I went in for an in-person interview a few days later, and it was a normal interview. I had to take a math assessment at the end.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your feedback.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Interviewed through my school. Came out to the office for a preliminary interview. Mainly spoke about extracurriculars in high school and college and then touched on what my parents do and how I was raised. After that you take a math test, do a walk through of the office and then you're done. They arrange a second interview and you have to bring five hard questions for your interviewer but they'll screen your questions and take out ones they don't like so it's not even you asking the questions anymore.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your review of the interview process. In general, our interviews are very conversational, and candidates are welcome to ask anything they like. A recruiter may abstain from answering a... More

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with an HR person. 50 question math exam , basic behavioral interview and a tour around the office. I interviewed with a few others which I was unaware of until I got there.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why would you be a good fit for the role?
      2. What attracts you to the Credit Analyst position?
      3. Other questions off my resume; looks good if you work while in college   Answer Question

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Employee in Fulton, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Fulton, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

There are one-two phone call phone interviews and two in-person interviews. You take a simple math test, then a manager shows you around NewDayUSA. The second interview is with two people and ask you about your background and why you would the best fit.

Interview Questions

• What are some classes that correlate you for this position?   Answer Question

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Welcome to NewDay USA!

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Not hard at all you have a math test tho so study your basic fractions and the long divisions because that makes sense.... The most important thing is if you played a sport or were in greek life you will have a job.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for your review. While extracurricular activities may reflect well on a candidate, they are no guarantee of a job offer. We are more interested in the quality of someone’s character, which... More

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA (Baltimore, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

I began with a phone interview where my resume was discussed and I got acquainted with my recruiter. After about two weeks, I went into NewDay to interview. The interview consisted of being shown around the office, shadowing workers, discussing qualifications further.

Interview Questions

NewDay USA Response

Jul 18, 2017 – Senior Account Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

I was contacted after applying through a university sponsored job site and went through two interviews where they discussed the opportunity and laid out how my first year at the company would be. Seemed like a very friendly yet competitive environment in a nice office; however, my final interview did not go as long as scheduled. I was told it would be an hour and it took between 20-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• They asked about strengths from collegiate extracurricular experiences and how they applied to work life.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NewDay USA.

Interview

Really easy interviews. I had one on the phone, and then one in person. I had to take a basic algebra math test as well. Over all it was an easy process.