Newegg Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:

Web Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Panel interview with the department heads and a team member. Basic background questions, work experience, and a skills test. The interview wasn't overly difficult, but the process took way too long. I had applied in Jun and didn't hear back from them until August

Interview Questions

• Basic web design skills test, my opinion on page designs   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newegg (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Typical interview. Easy questions. They seem to want to hire anyone. They built up a lot of lies about the opportunity to move up. They also lied about how well they treat their employees. Overall, this company is very misleading in their approach to finding new talented associates. They are like a revolving door with hiring, as people are constantly leaving after such poor management.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They offered 11/hour. Had I known they planned to work me like a dog, I would have asked for more.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newegg (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was great. I felt like I had a real opportunity to move up with a great company. I felt the managers quickly asserted the details of the job and made me feel good for applying. The atmosphere was comfortable and was not high-stress.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I handled a difficult experience at my previous job and how I could have handled it better. Good question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate. Their offer seemed fair at the time.

Analyst Interview

Interview

(1) HR phone contact, basic questions
    (2) Manager interview

Administrator Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview with two other interviewers. The questions were very generic and straightforward, it didn't last for very long. Shortly after I was given a quick tour of the department and met the team members while being shown what my tasks and duties would entail.

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

they have different people to interview but they are all late for the interview so i have to wait. in the end, they asked me if im a citizen, and i said yes, then they ask me to prove it....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

Had 3 separate interviews with 3 different people. it took almost 2 hours. first person I interviewed was the main boss. and then 2 other directors. I had to wait in the hallway for a bit and then I was led to a small conference room. then you just stay there until someone comes into interview you. and then they come in one by one. I would say each person took about 35min each.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? questions about e-commerce & the industry. what would you do if you had capital to start a business? why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Newegg in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interviewed, then scheduled for Interview at Newegg. I was led to a conference room and sat. The interview started with the head of HR department, took about 2:30 hour and I have met and talked to 6 person one by one. Everyone I have met at the interview are very nice and professional, each person took about 20 minutes and they all asked if I have any questions for them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your recent job?
      Why do you think you can take on this position?
      Why do you want to work at Newegg?
      What's most challenging to you at your previous jobs?
      What are the mistakes you have made from your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

After 3-4 days I submitted my resume to Newegg, the HR called me up and arrange the interview. The interview took about 2h. I met with director or manger of different purchasing department. They all asked about same questions: such as 1.Why do you leave your current employer. 2. what is the most challenging in your career etc

Interview Questions

the salary does not meet my inquiry

Buyer/Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of Industry, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Newegg (City of Industry, CA).

Interview

The interview is really straight forward. 1st interview will be with the Director, if they like you the interview will continue to another Director than Category Managers for the department they are considering putting you in. Questions mainly on past experience. Standard background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotation