Nextgen Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

2.6

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Mainly Focused On US IT & Non IT Recruitment Process, Tax Terms, Visas, IT Terms, Usage of Job Boards, Recruiter LinkedIn Experience, H1 Transfers, Placements, Submissions. Dead lines. Mostly will look in to the Communication Skills, Knowledge in IT, domains worked, Sates worked.

Collections Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (Lowell, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

I am not sure a 5 minute phone screening can be considered an interview. I had to answer more questions when I adopted kittens. Living in Massachusetts they might want to consider asking a few more pointed questions and also have the understanding of the position they are offering. This could have saved from much embarrassment on YOUR behalf. I have never experienced so much incompetency in my life. Are you really that laid back out there that you enjoy litigation????

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online. 3 interviews with a total of 4 people. 1.Telephonic , 2. Skype , 3. In-Person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies Inc (San Jose,CA) in January 2013.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was extensive, but necessary. They were trying to see if I would be a good fit for the entire team and it gave me a chance to get to know everyone and determine if I felt it was the right choice as well.   Answer Question

Vice President Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (San Jose, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

started as casual interaactions, peopelwere nice and helpful, dint had trouble dealing iwth them open to hear new ideas, very imaginative and open minded, broadminded people, was eager to hear me and also explained the position in detail, was ready to make and bring changes, thinks about the employee a lot,, wanted to reitrate that office needed more space then it already has, good cleints in bayarea and good high apirations.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Hr. took my first round and the second round was taken by concerned Team Lead and finally after 2 long hour of interview, i was asked about my joining date and released an offer to me.

Senior IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It was 2 rounds of interview, First round is telephonic for 30 minutes then they call me onsite and its last long for 1 hour also did Skype round with the CEO and Sr. BDM.

Interview Questions

• Introduction, Aims, Hobbies, Why Recruiting as a Career.
      Generic Questions about the roles and responsibilities. US Tax Terms and few questions about technologies.
      Personal attributes and reason for change.   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

Human resources Round,
    Accounts Manager round,
    Director's Round

Interview Questions

• What are the most important rewards you expect in your business career.   1 Answer

Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

1 round phone screening, and second round will be face to face (In person interview),
    My Strength is takes Initiative to work independently, Good leadership skill, Adaptable to any kind of situation in estranged group & Helping tendency.
    My Weakness is I am not comfortable, until I finish my work in the given time & over friendly in nature.
    My Short term goal is to get the job in reputed company.

Training( Implementation)Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Nextgen Technologies in September 2011.

Interview

I applied for the job through the company website. They contacted me 3 weeks after to fill out additional forms such as my interest in technology and healthcare. I the got an email asking for a phone interview. It took the recruiter 2 weeks to get back to me to confirm a date and time. Interview lasted 30 minutes. She asked the basic tell me about yourself questions and describe a project that you worked on.

Interview Questions

• Describe the type of manger you would like to work for.   Answer Question