Niagara Conservation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Niagara Conservation

Sort:

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Knolls, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Conservation (Cedar Knolls, NJ) in November 2008.

Interview

I was recruited to Niagara. After passing a phone interview and a review of my sales accomplishments from my current employer I was offered a position with the company.

Negotiation

No negotiations. Salary and commission structure or nothing.

Operations Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Niagara Conservation in October 2010.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter whom I met at a career fair to ask me to come in for an interview. On the day of the interview, I met with the HR person, for around 45 minutes asking detailed questions on my past experiences. Then I met with the supervisor. After that, they emailed me an assessment test for the position to complete. After that, they called me back for a second interview with the vice president of the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you mismanaged your time. What did you do?   Answer Question

Sales Management Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Niagara Conservation in March 2011.

Interview

Good first interview. Second interview I was supposed to meet with the VP. The VP didn't show up to the appointment because he failed to make flight arrangements. The VP also failed to notify me that he had not even made it to town. We arranged a second interview on the phone for another date and when I called the VP did not remember me and asked me to submit a resume to HR. Yeesh.

Interview Questions

• How many swimming pools are there in Southern California?   Answer Question