NineSigma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NineSigma

2.5

Internet Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NineSigma (Beachwood, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly relaxed. They ask questions to determine if you have the associative thinking skills needed for the job. There are very few behavioral questions. They also value graduate degrees compared to just having a undergrad degree. Most degrees related to tech will be an added bonus.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about searching for this particular technology?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NineSigma.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Two phone screens and about 1/2 day of face to face meetings with leaders of different departments and CEO. Offer was presented within two days of face to face meetings.

Director of Business Development/Us Western Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NineSigma (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Sent in application via internet. Was contacted shortly afterward for an initial call screening by an outside firm. Was told that I would be moving to the next step but they did not follow up or return numerous calls or emails.

Interview Questions

• Basic first phase interview questions regarding account management.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NineSigma in December 2011.

Interview

After submitting your resume, you receive an email asking for a time for a 30 minute telephone interview. After that interview, you will have two more telephone interviews with two other people. If you are a serious candidate, you will be asked to visit the office in Cleveland for a round of interviews with a variety of people. You will take a personality test.

My advice is that you should be aware that you're never going to make good money at this company, no matter what you are promised. Also, the management makes such poor business decisions that you should not expect that you will have financial security at this company by doing your job well

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They promise you things and then, when you get your offer, they aren't in the offer letter. When you ask why, there's an excuse and promise that you will get them later, but you don't.