Nityo Infotech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 25, 2017

2.7

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Seattle, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked very tough PMBOK and technical questions. I was actually surprised at how difficult the interview questions were. It was like they took a PMP Prep book and just asked random questions out of that.

Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (India, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

It was good and genuine. On time and neatly managed. Properly coordinated with me and client in a professional manner. Scheduled properly and information was shared perfectly with us on time and coordinated. Thank you.

Big Data Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech.

Interview

Nityo is a job-board spammer. This means they scrape Monster, Dice and others for the keywords of a post and perform the equivalent of spray-and-pray with candidates. I have a default response that goes out to such board spammers that simply states my hourly rate and if it works for them to call me. I don't provide a number since we live in an age where everything up to my mortgage info is but a web search away. 95% of spammers don't reply. (To the Nityo recruiter's credit, he did.)

Many of these missives never even bother to look at my profile and so I never bother to read their job descriptions. But if they are ok with my rate then I don't much care if they want me to program in Pascal.

Anyway, the recruiter who was my main point of contact was excruciatingly difficult to understand. However, he was very nice and fairly straightforward from what I could make out. All the usual effects were present that you can read in other reviews. I sign away exclusive rights for them to represent me for this job at Tata Consulting Services. How enforceable are these "contracts?" I don't even know.

After going through a checklist of how many years I had of this experience or next we agreed that the next step would be a technical interview with an internal Tata person. Shortly after, I get a call from the recruiter's "manager" who is far better spoken but has the air about him of the same entitlement common to many of the higher castes. This was just a checkup to make sure the recruiter wasn't lying because no meaningful exchange was had other than reiteration that I'd have a call that Wednesday at 10:00 AM. No problem.

10 AM on Wed came and went. I reached out to the recruiter who was as polite as he could be but just as in the dark. The "manager" called back quickly with some happy horse manure about how they were just too busy with the interviews. Great excuse right? When I have a phone screen, I am in place, unable to start anything important half an hour early. 5 minutes late is already rude. But here, all of Wednesday came and went and nothing.

A full week later, I get a call from "manager." Would you know there is another position that they have! No sorry about last time, no explanation, nothing. Not even asking if I'm interested he said my new phone screen was on Friday. At 9. Ok. Truth be told, I was going to take the call and speak with such a heavy accent (I have 4 languages and 6 accents at my disposal) that no English as a Second Language mortal would have possibly found my speaking penetrable. This is how I punish those who waste my time. Even though, having been a recruiter, I know that sometimes clients are to blame for lapses in communication. If not for the attitude of "manager" I may have even given Tata a pass if the interviewer calling me were appropriately sorry. However, Friday 9AM came and also went and would you believe there was no phone call?

Tata really deals itself a losing hand by letting folk like Nityo represent them. But in my experience, rotten fruits typically have rotten roots. Corporate America had such a phase a few generations back when all the young executives were abused by elders and grew up to become abusers themselves. India is just a generation behind in their corporate development. I very much hope they get past it faster than we did. Companies like Tata should deserve a rightful place in the corporate halls of honor. Not this system of candidate abuse and shame.

Interview Questions

• Garbage, checklist boilerplate.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (San Jose, CA).

Interview

This is based on an email I received from Nityo. I have never been contacted by them before. They called left no message, and then proceeded to email me the below:
    'Hi,

Your resume came into consideration of my marketing team as we specialize in placing Project Managers and Project Coordinators, your resume suits best with most of our clients. However, most of the positions require PMP( project management professional)certification course / CAPM(Certified Associate Project Manager, for which we will be able to get you started with the training at a subsidized price. So if you’re interested, reply on the same email id so that I can go ahead and help you out with the process .'

What a joke! They were trying to get me to buy their training. Stay away from them.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview process, somebody will call u thru IP phone from Singapore, interview scheduled and u r selected, once selected and join here, u ll think to leave within 15 days.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to work experience and salary negotiation like ladies do in vegetable market. If ur current is INR 40K, they will offer u INR 30K and atmost will reach to INR 35K.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dwarka (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Dwarka (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

5 rounds of Interview. The first would be a telephonic discussion. Second and third round would be a face to face technical round, 4th and 5th round would be telephonic from Malaysia and Singapore.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself ?   1 Answer

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (New Delhi (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Two Rounds of Technical Tele Interview were taken from Manager Head and the County Head
    One Round of Written Test
    Final round of Face to Face Interview with Manager and then HR

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philippine (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Philippine (Philippines)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process is the same as a common interview starting from telling about yourself, and specifying your skill set that would match the current opening that they are offering for you. This is a recruitment and talent agency so they are not too familiar with the skills that you are talking to especially in the field of software engineering

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Chandigarh (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

It is on campus placement drive. It is one day process. In this first of all the take the group interview , it is very simple & after that they take the personal interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Nityo Infotech (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I had applied for Nityo Through Naukri and then HR called me, process took 2 days basic questions normal questions related to salary expectation n previous role. Face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Questions related to salary expectation n previous role.   1 Answer