Nordeus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 35 of over 35 interviews

Recruiter12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordeus

Interview

They email the time of the interview and provide topics for the talk. Those topics are not really addressed, the interviewer didn't seem prepared, it seemed it was winged and not really thought thru.

Interview Questions
  • What is something you are proud of in your career?
    Answer Question

Nordeus

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nordeus

Interview

It was interesting and not complicated. I enjoyed the whole process. It was more like a causal conversation. there were several rounds, but mostly I was in contact with one person.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my past experience, do I like games, do I know what they are doing

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

211.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Nordeus~499747
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade, Central Serbia) in Mar 2021

Interview

I had interview with their Talent Acquisition Lead. Interview felt like easy going conversation about their team, product and needs on the one hand and about my past experience on the other hand. She provided in details how their hiring and on-boarding process looks like. Unfortunately my past experience did not meet their needs so we did not move forward in the process. Anyways, really pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade, Central Serbia)

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with HR, followed by interviews with lead game designers, game designers and even directors. In the end there was a presentation at the company. Whole process took very long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade, Central Serbia) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online for a job opportunity (CV + motivation letter) , and whole process was online. It took around 4 months or so to get a job- they say that normally it takes less time. :) These were the steps to get a job: - HR interview (talent acquisition) - Short talk with protentional hiring manager - Homework + Presentation - 2 Rounds of Tech interview (depending ono the role you are applying) - Meeting the leadership board (CEO,CTO, CSO) in separate calls - in normal environment this would be placed in one day, but due to the Covid it took around few weeks to arrange all the calls - Meeting with HR partner - Meeting with your manager to bring you a good news :)

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember specific questions during the process, but except the knowledge which is required to get a job , you should have other values that are respected in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade, Central Serbia

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade, Central Serbia) in May 2020

Interview

From the very beginning to the end I felt like I was very important to them - from getting responses very fast, to transparent communication through the entire process and also by receiving feedback and wishes of luck and motivating words. Feeling like this is very unexpected during an interview for a job, but it's amazing and they made it happen. The process is long but every step has a point - either to meet someone important from the company and see how they think and for them to see how you think, or it was a valuable part to find out how much you know or don't know. The technical questions and tasks were very interesting a set the right expectations for the work that would be done at the job.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done in the past that can help you with this position? What results did you achieve and how did you measure them? How would you decide which market to penetrate for a mobile game? Situational questions about UA

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordeus in May 2020

Interview

The interview process begins with an HR interview after which I had an interview with the UA team lead. The interview was very pleasant and to a degree technical. After this I was given to complete a case study which looked at your Excel skills as wella s understanding of the market. This was very very interesting and made me learn more about what the job would be about. Following this I had an additional technical interview with two UA team members with live use of Excel and understanding of key KPIs and their relations. This was also very cool as they were looking for you to fully communicate the way you think and there were more than one correct answers. After passing these stages I had interviews with the CEO and COO which were mostly behavioural and enjoyable. Overall the process is very cool and I can recommend applying for roles at Nordeus.

Interview Questions
  • How many gas stations do you think are in Belgrade?
  • What factors are likely to affect CPIs? Which can be mitigated and how?
  • What did you do when you encountered a specific situation?

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nordeus in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a bit long and tedious. It took quite a while. It wasn't completely clear for all the people what they were doing there. But they were all nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nordeus (Shanghai, Shanghai) in May 2018

Interview

1) Talked with Recruiter. 2) Video interviewed. 3) 1.5 months no feedback. The recruiter who contacted me had finished the contrat with them. I emailed few times, every time said they will contact me coming weeks. After each week no email no reply nothing. I knew that he had a vacation but nobody follow up with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Nordeus in May 2018

Interview

I was impressed with the way people from HR led the interview. It was so smooth yet very professional and informative. It seemed they were really interested in what the candidate (me) had to say but also answered all the questions that I had for their team.

Interview Questions
  • Standard ones, requiring to describe career goals, understanding of what they do in relation to what I have experience with.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Interviews

Nordeus Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Nordeus as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.15 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Data Science and Game Designer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for German Customer Support/Dublin and Talent Acquisition Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Nordeus takes an average of 32 days when considering 37 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for German Customer Support/Dublin had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Game Designer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 36 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Nordeus according to 37 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 25.64%