Nordeus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 32 of over 32 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Nordeus

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade) in May 2020

Interview

From the very beginning to the end I felt like I was very important to them - from getting responses very fast, to transparent communication through the entire process and also by receiving feedback and wishes of luck and motivating words. Feeling like this is very unexpected during an interview for a job, but it's amazing and they made it happen. The process is long but every step has a point - either to meet someone important from the company and see how they think and for them to see how you think, or it was a valuable part to find out how much you know or don't know. The technical questions and tasks were very interesting a set the right expectations for the work that would be done at the job.

Interview Questions
  • What have you done in the past that can help you with this position? What results did you achieve and how did you measure them? How would you decide which market to penetrate for a mobile game? Situational questions about UA
    Answer Question

Nordeus

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Nordeus

Interview

It was interesting and not complicated. I enjoyed the whole process. It was more like a causal conversation. there were several rounds, but mostly I was in contact with one person.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my past experience, do I like games, do I know what they are doing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade)

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews with HR, followed by interviews with lead game designers, game designers and even directors. In the end there was a presentation at the company. Whole process took very long

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online for a job opportunity (CV + motivation letter) , and whole process was online. It took around 4 months or so to get a job- they say that normally it takes less time. :) These were the steps to get a job: - HR interview (talent acquisition) - Short talk with protentional hiring manager - Homework + Presentation - 2 Rounds of Tech interview (depending ono the role you are applying) - Meeting the leadership board (CEO,CTO, CSO) in separate calls - in normal environment this would be placed in one day, but due to the Covid it took around few weeks to arrange all the calls - Meeting with HR partner - Meeting with your manager to bring you a good news :)

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember specific questions during the process, but except the knowledge which is required to get a job , you should have other values that are respected in the company.

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Nordeus in May 2020

Interview

The interview process begins with an HR interview after which I had an interview with the UA team lead. The interview was very pleasant and to a degree technical. After this I was given to complete a case study which looked at your Excel skills as wella s understanding of the market. This was very very interesting and made me learn more about what the job would be about. Following this I had an additional technical interview with two UA team members with live use of Excel and understanding of key KPIs and their relations. This was also very cool as they were looking for you to fully communicate the way you think and there were more than one correct answers. After passing these stages I had interviews with the CEO and COO which were mostly behavioural and enjoyable. Overall the process is very cool and I can recommend applying for roles at Nordeus.

Interview Questions
  • How many gas stations do you think are in Belgrade?
  • What factors are likely to affect CPIs? Which can be mitigated and how?
  • What did you do when you encountered a specific situation?

Nordeus

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nordeus in Sep 2018

Interview

It was a bit long and tedious. It took quite a while. It wasn't completely clear for all the people what they were doing there. But they were all nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Nordeus (Shanghai, Shanghai, Shanghai) in May 2018

Interview

1) Talked with Recruiter. 2) Video interviewed. 3) 1.5 months no feedback. The recruiter who contacted me had finished the contrat with them. I emailed few times, every time said they will contact me coming weeks. After each week no email no reply nothing. I knew that he had a vacation but nobody follow up with me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Nordeus

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Nordeus

Interview

My interview process with Nordeus was incredibly positive overall. My first step was a phone call with the Chief People Officer who told me all about her journey joining Nordeus and described the details of the position. I had a series of phone/video interviews which included completing a project and then I was invited to visit Serbia (from the US) to interview in person with business leaders and HR. Everyone was so kind and their enthusiasm for working at Nordeus was contagious. Most of the questions the interviewers asked were situational and some were based on real situations. It gave me a really good sense of the type of work I'd be doing, as well as who I would be working with. My boyfriend was invited to come with me for the weekend so we could both experience Serbia. The entire process was seamless and the team truly thought of every detail in their planning to make sure we got to experience as much as possible. They anticipated many of our questions in advance and were always happy to patiently answer any additional questions we had. This was easily the most thoughtful interview experience I've ever participated in.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were about how I would handle different situations.

Nordeus

Application

I interviewed at Nordeus

Interview

I am in the USA and was applying for a position in Belgrade so the process was quite comprehensive, which I really appreciated. I had a number of video calls with HR leaders as well as a case study prior to being invited to Belgrade for an all-day interview with HR and business leaders. I was incredibly impressed by the entire process, especially how prepared all of the interviewers were. Not only did they ask great, thoughtful questions, they also answered a number of questions from me. It also helps that everyone was so friendly and easy to speak with. Nordeus also did an outstanding job organizing my husband and I's travel to Belgrade and did a fantastic job planning tours for us to get to know the city and neighborhoods. All of which were critical components of the interview process for us because this was a big move for us. By the end of the video interviews, in person interviews and the entire process, I truly felt I had a good sense of the job, the company and the people I'd be working with. It made me even more excited about the position and made my decision to accept the offer that much easier. All around outstanding experience.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't find any question to be unexpected or difficult/tricky. I found the questions to all be very reasonable.

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Nordeus (Belgrade) in Nov 2017

Interview

It was an about one month long process; they definitely adjusted to my needs and pacing. Until the last on-site interview, it consisted of friendly video conferences that helped me get to know some of the people I would work with. They were always attentive and made my trip to Belgrade really nice and easy. The on-site round of interviews included a presentation and was a bit more demanding, although very casual and laid-back. For me it was very important since I was able to show my skills in person and get to know the office (as well as the city) by myself.

Interview Questions
  • What tools do you usually use to get your team introduced to a new idea you are working on?
  • What was the most difficult / uncomfortable situation you had to deal with as a Game Designer? How did you do it?
1 person found this interview helpful