North Memorial Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

North Memorial Health Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health.

Interview

Submit resume, standard question and answer process, reference check and background check. They also have you submit drug testing as well. Interviewer was nice and HR was quick in the process

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN).

Interview

They call you to do a phone interview and then call you to do an in person interview. You have to get 3-5 people to fill out a reference quiz online. They notify you after the in person interview and the results of the references.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging situation you have had with a patient and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Hospitalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN).

Interview

Interviewed directly with the medical director of the department. Scheduled promptly. Did not keep me waiting. Questions were real, not just the "clever" nonsense people read in books on interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, easy to talk to. Felt like more of a conversation than an interview. I met with the recruiter along with two providers who would be a part of the team I was working with

Interview Questions

• Give and example of when you were put in a difficult position and how you responded.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Memorial Health.

Interview

I applied Phone screening with HR, first round Interview with supervisor, second round interview with department manager. It was not bad. They asked some behavior questions and personal questions. Also they mentioned about overtime work.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was face-to-face. The manager interviewing me asked the basic interview questions. She was conversational and pleasant. In the end, she gave me time to ask questions as well. She gave informational answers and seemed honest and genuine.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a time when I could have been a better team player.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN) in July 2016.

Interview

Quick and scenario based. The interviewer was nice and it was a pretty chill 30-40 minutes. It was average, a lot of the questions were ones you would assume to be asked as a nurse.

Interview Questions

• If you had an emergency with a patient but had 4 other patients to care for how would you handle that situation?   Answer Question

I T Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Memorial Health.

Interview

the process took over 3 weeks. It was very unorganized and the follow through with HR was terrible.
    I applied for a job above my level and I was still called.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN).

Interview

Panel interview with peers. 1:1 interviews with CEO, CFO, and President. The interview was very light on questions, and slanted more toward what each was looking for from the chosen candidate. The process was comfortable, but lacked the rigor and behavioral based questions common to most leadership roles in todays hiring market.

Interview Questions

• Minimal questions. That was surprising and challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and benefits are on par with most larger systems in our market. The few points I raised were handled fairly quickly.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Golden Valley, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. Didn't hear anything until inquired. 2 positions available. Very nice interviewers. Asked alot of questions and listened to answers intently. Overall a good experience. Not so much with the follow up however.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have coding   1 Answer