North Memorial Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.7

Hospitalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN).

Interview

Interviewed directly with the medical director of the department. Scheduled promptly. Did not keep me waiting. Questions were real, not just the "clever" nonsense people read in books on interviewing.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed, easy to talk to. Felt like more of a conversation than an interview. I met with the recruiter along with two providers who would be a part of the team I was working with

Interview Questions

• Give and example of when you were put in a difficult position and how you responded.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at North Memorial Health.

Interview

I applied Phone screening with HR, first round Interview with supervisor, second round interview with department manager. It was not bad. They asked some behavior questions and personal questions. Also they mentioned about overtime work.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was face-to-face. The manager interviewing me asked the basic interview questions. She was conversational and pleasant. In the end, she gave me time to ask questions as well. She gave informational answers and seemed honest and genuine.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to describe a time when I could have been a better team player.   Answer Question

I T Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at North Memorial Health.

Interview

the process took over 3 weeks. It was very unorganized and the follow through with HR was terrible.
    I applied for a job above my level and I was still called.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsdale, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Robbinsdale, MN).

Interview

Panel interview with peers. 1:1 interviews with CEO, CFO, and President. The interview was very light on questions, and slanted more toward what each was looking for from the chosen candidate. The process was comfortable, but lacked the rigor and behavioral based questions common to most leadership roles in todays hiring market.

Interview Questions

• Minimal questions. That was surprising and challenging.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary and benefits are on par with most larger systems in our market. The few points I raised were handled fairly quickly.

Coder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Golden Valley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Golden Valley, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. Didn't hear anything until inquired. 2 positions available. Very nice interviewers. Asked alot of questions and listened to answers intently. Overall a good experience. Not so much with the follow up however.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have coding   1 Answer

IT Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2016.

Interview

HR used an unorthodox, unprofessional method by using my professional references and comparing them to the other top candidate. As I didn't get the job it put me in a bad position to have to ask my references for feedback in the near future when I actually got a job offer. I'll never again provide my professional references until I am assured I am the selected candidate. This practice is just plain rude and takes advantage of the candidate.

Everyone was very nice and I enjoyed chatting with the hiring manager. I made it to round 2 and was made to wait an excessive amount of time to find out if I got the job or not. Unfortunately the entire process took over 2 months! The process was choppy and slow.

Interview Questions

• Only asked job specific questions, no standard canned interview questions.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

A lot of situational behavior based questions. Had a phone interview first and then an in person interview in a target store. The people interviewing seemed confused. Why does this have to be so long???????

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at North Memorial Health (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview. Positive interactions and interviewer was pleasant, easy conversation. References were contacted then offer extended. Initial offer was very low, I countered and we met in the low end of the middle.