North Oaks Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at North Oaks Medical Center

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at North Oaks Medical Center

Athletic Trainer Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then face to face. Offered within a few days. HR seemed a little out of touch with what was going on, but all-in-all a good process. Would recommend to others.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at North Oaks Medical Center (Phila, PA) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was approximately 20 minutes long, very pleasant, very informative. Received a call back in less than a week with the team's decision. Relaxed, informal interview, straightforward questions, more open-ended questions for the candidate.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for us regarding the job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at North Oaks Medical Center (Hammond, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

I filled out the application on 10/8/16 I received a call on 10/10/16 asking to fill out the reference survey. By 10/14/16 I had a interview with two people. I was told they will be doing second interviews the following week. Unfortunately I was never contacted for a second interview.

Floor Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at North Oaks Medical Center (Hammond, LA).

Interview

They lied to me the entire time. They made the job sound promising but it was just a show to get me to accept the job offer. They seemed like they were going to hire me whether I interviewed or not.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between "clean" and "sterile?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I was not able to negotiate. They were set on their wages.